PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > A Change to the Egg Timer >

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

if they change it they will change it. its not that big of a deal tbh
kind of is a big deal i really don't have as much time to play as i used to the egg timer helped me keep active as i can get it up to about lvl 10 with less that 30mins clicking. i don't have the time and patience for party clicks, simply because of that unavoidable pop-up, and my limited free time. usually i buy some zc every few months or so, just an easy way to catch up on ubercharms or renew hypermode if i haven't made enough income in that time. if i can't hunt and hatch eggs every day, i probably won't bother hunting, thus won't need hypermode. not to mention i'll still have to mass click anyway to charge my albino radar. it would essentially take away every benefit of the egg timer, and forcing me to become less active. I spend every spare second i have on here because i love the game and the site i actually started crying when i saw this in approved, oops if i have time, i will actively click people and click people back. if i don't, i mass click and rely on the egg timer. implementing this will NOT make me click parties more, it'll make me massclick just the same to charge my albino radar, then not be able to hatch more than 1 or 2 parties of eggs in a day. i'm sure many, many other users with lives and jobs will end up in the same rut this would put me in. you're making it harder to be active
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page