PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Ledah's AvatarLedah

QUOTE originally posted by Foxat

Another post here, but now that I see the Albinos, they look really neat; be better on other Pokemon, I bet :P (she named it Calliope too, my inner Homestuck squeals)
Sorry to burst your bubble, hon, but she's actually named after my albino hedgehog, who was named by my mum. No Homestuck this time.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
OMG! The original PB battle system?! I loved it when I was little! Thanks for that amazing update!
That shaymin is so awesome. I feel like these will be more common than shinies, but they will still be fun to get.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi

QUOTE originally posted by Albino hunting page

An Albino Pokémon is much the same as a regular Pokémon, but white or very pale! They are rarer than Shiny Pokémon, making them much more valuable.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
Is anybody else having trouble receiving their Milotic...? Or did I misread because I'm tired? :/
Collecting
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by BrinnaSilvio

Is anybody else having trouble receiving their Milotic...? Or did I misread because I'm tired? :/
If you did it correctly, but lack an open spot in your Party, a pop-up will tell you so. Otherwise, you did something incorrect.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Yay for trainer customization, yay for Milotic, yay for something we can hunt without ZC, and just yay in general! All the new things look very promising. As always, thanks to the various staff members involved in this stuff. In fact, thanks to all of you simply for keeping the site alive.
RoseShorn's AvatarRoseShorn
Awesome update, thank you staff for all of your hard work. I did have a question about the update though, I was wondering if Albino pokemon hatched count towards Sei's counter or if they are considered completely separate?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by RoseShorn

Awesome update, thank you staff for all of your hard work. I did have a question about the update though, I was wondering if Albino pokemon hatched count towards Sei's counter or if they are considered completely separate?
They're completely separate. Unless it manages to hatch shiny, as well. ;)
Raiju's AvatarRaiju
Happy new years everyone! And also, thanks to all the staff for making PFQ what it is. You guys are so under appreciated but you always work hard to make this site even better every day. Keep up the good work :)
Avatar was drawn for me by Kannacool Why not pay a visit to my shop?

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page