PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

RoseShorn's AvatarRoseShorn

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

They're completely separate. Unless it manages to hatch shiny, as well. ;)
Ooh, so there is a chance of a shiny albino, awesome. Would they look the same as a normal albino or would they look different?
I'm having issues with placing this in the announcement box, so please read this. -- For those who found the new years cheat code? Congratulations! However, it appears to be reuseable when it's supposed to only give one to you if you DO NOT have the dex entry. Obviously, after the first claim, you HAVE the dex entry. Put simply - use the code once, do not abuse it.
MudClaw1324's AvatarMudClaw1324
*starts to cry a little* I love you all so much and thank you ALL, staff, friends, Family, teamates, I wish you all a wonderful 2015 and (hopefully) a shiny to each! Now this may sound stupid, but where do you put the cheatcode?
Sig made by PYTHIOS
RedTrain's AvatarRedTrain
Wow, congrats on that shiny. Pretty sure it is the first one. Thanks a lot to all the mods. & I'm super excited about the Albinos. Heh, I find it funny because I came up with a Albino Raichu character earlier today.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
How do you get the milotic?, just wondering is all.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Sapphirevixen

How do you get the milotic?, just wondering is all.
Read and you shall receive.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Lunersun's AvatarLunersun
I'm psyched about this update! The Albino eevee is gonna have to be really white so you can tell the difference between it's shiny counterpart XD
My Avatar (which is my pokesona, Lunersun) was made by Altias~! Go give them a hug and a cookie, and tell them I sent you >w<
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
Happy New Years, everyone! Though this year may have had its ups and downs, it truly was a great year, and I couldn't have been happier to have spent some of my year with the PFQ Community. Love the new updates. Especially the Albino hunting! May be harder to find, but quite worth it if one cannot afford Hypermode. And yes the PF1 Events! Ohhh, I loved them. So much. I need to experiment breeding.. again. I hope the site has more positivity than negativity for 2015 and beyond! Also, congratulations to Savage-Shifter for the (possibly) first shiny Milotic on site! Good luck with the trade requests...
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Lunersun

I was reading and looking around, but I can't find where your supposed to actually buy the albino radar. I have enough interaction points to get it, or so is says on the screen for albino hunting, but IDK where to actually get it.
Did you open all the tabs on the Albino Hunting page? You might be surprised what you can find when not going full panic. Never go full panic.
Question. Are we allowed to post guesses to how to get the exclusives that may or may not be true.

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page