PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Caitlyn1999's AvatarCaitlyn1999
These are all really awesome! :D ps. Completely out of topic but, I would find it hilarious if someone named Steve would just appear out of nowhere and claim he has over 500 shinys! XD
Methos's AvatarMethos
*headdesks* I decided to be cautious and missed that you can only charge the Albino Radar once a day... should have gone for the max. I am so thrilled to see the list of updates, and I really hope everyone read everything very closely so they didn't miss goodies... I hope you feel better, Ledah! *starts hunting for players to battle*
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
TyzerLouise's AvatarTyzerLouise
Woahhhh albino pokémons?! Omg, so much excite, already got me the albino radar, now I need me one~ so many new year goodies! and such beautiful speeches wow! this years gonna be good~

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

*headdesks* I decided to be cautious and missed that you can only charge the Albino Radar once a day... should have gone for the max. I am so thrilled to see the list of updates, and I really hope everyone read everything very closely so they didn't miss goodies... I hope you feel better, Ledah! *starts hunting for players to battle*
I missed the bit with the recharge too, and I'm sure others have too in their excitement.
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
Sweet. I can't battle, get either radar or mega evo yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Also, I was able to claim the Milotic on mobile by typing the cheat code trigger into this textbox. In case anyone was wondering if that was possible. (Please don't advertise here, thanks. ~Niet)
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100
onychophorum's Avataronychophorum
Woo! I'm doing occasional updates in my dumb journal. If you check it out I will feel warm and fuzzy. No advertisement. Last warning. ~Ravyne
avatar by me; based on adipocere by iyowa
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
just want to say Happy New Year to the people who are actually in 2015 now. also I like the image on the Forge if you don't have it unlocked. 418 I'm a teapot lol. c:
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Happy new year everyone.~ Also trying out the code
Avatar by Lady Ermac, Sprites by me. My art contest
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Another post here, but now that I see the Albinos, they look really neat; be better on other Pokemon, I bet :P (she named it Calliope too, my inner Homestuck squeals)
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
I'm really liking the mass update (what I'm calling it X3)! My favourite part is the dialogue in the Wishforge X3 But I'm also super psyched about the albino-hunting!
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page