PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

I love all the staff. Keep up all the good work. All these updates are awesome and I believe that this year will be a lucky year. No rush on the updates Niet, there's no rush on perfection. Do what you can and in due time this site will be better than even you imagined. Happy New Years to everyone!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/font] - expected [/color] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7839/6BGhvR.png[/IMG][font=MV Boli][size=25][color=#500075]Nightshade[/color]~[color=#FFEBD9]Sunburst[/font][/size][/color][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/673/gUg6iY.png[/IMG]
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
It doesn't have its own tab, Nataku. It's a link under the Mega Evolution tab~
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
Nataku's AvatarNataku
oh thanks. See this is why I shouldn't do late night site checks ^^ I'm off to bed until I can think straight again.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
This is amazing. All the updates. Already won my first battle. And I want to get an albino.
Bunneeh's AvatarBunneeh
Awesome updates but.. why no bunnies.. I miss cute bunnies D: but anyways now I need SNOWPOKE! Thank you all staff! you made my day whole better!
Code's AvatarCode
edit: figured it out, nvm this is a great update!
code - 15 - they/them pronouns please
PandaBear129's AvatarPandaBear129
All of these updates are amazing owo Especially the PF1 memories. Thanks you staffs! <3
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Code

this is an amazing update! however i have a question... can you have the albino radar and the pokeradar going at the same time? do their effects overlap or cancel each other out?
Yes, both can work together. Have fun with that! :D
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Thank you guys so much and happy new year to all! Still 2014 for me (The U.S. is so last year..) but I wanted to ask two things: 1. Can the events be bred with any combination of the two required pokes or it's evo's? 2. Will there be an Albino-dex?
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Along with the albino, will it get charms also or would the shiny ones work with them as well?
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page