PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Lunersun

I'm psyched about this update! The Albino eevee is gonna have to be really white so you can tell the difference between it's shiny counterpart XD
This made me realize just how insanely white a shiny albino Eevee (or any other white shiny) would be. Gonna be fun to see when someone manages to hatch such a Pokemon. One thing, do albinos have a separate dex entry the way shinies do? If so will there be a ranking for them in addition to the shiny letters?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by sqüirtlepersøn

Question. Are we allowed to post guesses to how to get the exclusives that may or may not be true.
Please don't. There are too many new features and posting just guesses is gonna end up as SPAM.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Lunersun's AvatarLunersun

Did you open all the tabs on the Albino Hunting page? You might be surprised what you can find when not going full panic. Never go full panic.
Lol, I must'v missed it first time around, but it's there now XD On another note, with all these new sprite, pokemon... things, I think we might be able to expect another MCW ;3 or maybe I'm just insane and really want to have a MCW for all this new stuff because I wasn't on the original PF ;w;
My Avatar (which is my pokesona, Lunersun) was made by Altias~! Go give them a hug and a cookie, and tell them I sent you >w<
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
This thread is not for general questions. Any will be considered SPAM. Please keep your questions to the help forums or discussion threads as announcements are not for Q and A.
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by BrinnaSilvio

Is anybody else having trouble receiving their Milotic...? Or did I misread because I'm tired? :/
If you did it correctly, but lack an open spot in your Party, a pop-up will tell you so. Otherwise, you did something incorrect.
I got it figured out with a little help from the Wiki. ^^' Missed step two... Thanks for the quick reply, Eltafez! Happy New Year to you and the rest of the crew! Don't get sick on cookies, alright? That wouldn't be very good... ;)
Collecting
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
To all the staff I would like to wish you all a happy new year happiness and all good things come your way in 2015. Thanks for all the great pokemon etc you have done for newyear.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
Mangepic's AvatarMangepic
Yeah!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Awesome updates, and surfing pichu!!!!!!!!!!!! :) So happy, thanks to the staff for doing this :) Edit: whoops, I forgot to say happy new years... Well, Happy new years! :)
Hello. ^_^ Avatar made by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Quick note: If anyone found Frosdour, I messed up. It's slightly different now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page