PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Pearlwind's AvatarPearlwind
O MAN. time to collect all those pf1 guys. times to start expereimenting with breeding! Oh,and happy new year to all!
Avatar is made by moonfern11! Sprite is made my alix-chan!
DeviantART//FR//Charahub
Sir Entei's AvatarSir Entei
Tis update is amazing, i can finally have again Apocalyptic Poochyenas. Just one thing when i try to enter the whishforge it sends me to a 404 page.
Nice updates! Really looking forward to seeing the site expand, and the staff appear to have had an interesting year and continue to have interesting hopes for 2015. So psyched on seeing the PF1 exclusives return. The tributes to Pokébattlers are a welcome addition as well. And Ledah, sorry to hear that you're not in the best of health and even more sorry about Loki. I had lost a pet and best friend a few years back, and it still hurts...

☆☆☆Trade Shop☆☆☆

pfp drawn by me :)
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier
Dear staff, First of all I would like to thank you for all you did for us in 2014. From the implementation of the ubercharm to egg passes and the memorable live streams (BWARF!), its been a pleasure to be a member of the community you helped create. I'll never forget watching the staff get straight into "combat mode" immediately when the hacker struck during the first stream. Nor when the staff made the bold but necessary announcement about harassment of a certain nature and made us all feel a lot safer. The integrity and dedication of all of you shows in every little thing you do for us, and I look forward to seeing all you have in store for the new year. To the community, You've all been awesome as well! I've gotten to know quite a few of you rather well between live stream chats that become unintentionally emotional to making new friends through what would otherwise be simply a dex trade. As a community, the feedback we provide allows the staff to catch things they may miss or improve upon areas that are still in their beta, and there have been many awesome ideas from our creative congregation. I love each and every one of you and hope this year is also the best you've all had. In regards to the updates, I don't even know where to begin on which makes me happiest. Between the albinos, the gem exchange, and the returning exclusives, the announcements were much more than I could have even fathomed! I'm especially glad to see some of the new names for the exclusives. Sometimes letting go of the past is best, especially coming into a fresh new year. ;) Kudos to all and one last cheers to say a heartfelt farewell to 2014, and usher in a great 2015!
You know what they say...a Nice! for a Nice!, and a click for a click.
This is amazing, thank you so much and Happy New Year ^_^
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
I've been stoked about the Albinos for a while, so I'm really excited that they're finally here! I'm really excited to see what Koroku's
I'm so not going to get used to calling it that XD
Mega Evo is~ Happy New Years to the staff and users of Pokefarm! Let's make 2015 fantastic :D
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||

QUOTE originally posted by Sir Entei

Tis update is amazing, i can finally have again Apocalyptic Poochyenas. Just one thing when i try to enter the whishforge it sends me to a 404 page.
I got the same thing, and found out I just had to buy the badge case when I re-read the post :3
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Holy cow! There is so many updates! That is alot of work, so thank you alot for your hard work!
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Happy New Year :) I just nearly fainted when I saw that more of the PF1 events were going to be released here o; Now... only if I could click enough to produce lots and lots of eggs xP Thank you so much for the updates! ^_^
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Tony's AvatarTony
I gotta say, this is extremely amazing. I'm going to love all of these new features now.

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page