PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12345

Marmar; it's not even about the unwanted pms thing, it's about the frequency of them, look in event discussion, the whole "hurry up team" is a thing there and tbh, it's best left there, I don't want anyone knowing what team I'm on any month of the year.
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
ktensei's Avatarktensei
@Marmar Oh, is that right? I didn't know that. Thank you for informing me ^^ I do agree with Agent BenjíJ, however.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
wanpachi's Avatarwanpachi
Ah shoot, I just contacted Uzumi to see if the information I gave out was right and it turns out it isn’t. ;0; Apparently, you have to tell the user directly that you don’t want them messaging you anymore and if they still continue, then you can report them. So there still needs to be some form of communication between you and that user. It being stated in your Trainer Card simply isn‘t enough. So sorry, this is why I shouldn’t be allowed to post on the forums after waking up from a nap and still being groggy. >.>;
Team Fire | February 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
ktensei's Avatarktensei
Understood. Thank you for clarifying that information.
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I think this is getting off topic in that this isn't about PMs, and you can always put on your about me or trainer card "Please don't PM me." If people ignore that request then that's on them and you can remind them of this and then report them if they don't stop. This is about colors to display for the type race, like team pride in some way. Whether or not you like PMs isn't really related to showing pride for your team. Plenty of people put things all over their profiles saying different things they like or are affiliated, and still have "Please don't PM me" somewhere, which people respect while still seeing the things on the profile and thinking what they want of it, like "oh cool they're a fan of this too" or "oh, they like that fandom. I like this other one better." It's a passive thing and if the main complaint is about PMs...that's off topic.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
I would prefer if it's optional, ability to toggle on and off. Maybe similar to our Mega ring accessories, we could change it to the type we're in and those who prefer not to show can choose the "blank option" or "rainbow/all types" or "Type ???" option ;-;
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
I'm all for it, but I really love muffs idea there! Being able to change it to rainbow/show all should b enough there! No pm bullying, no having to show it, etc.
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Support with the option to turn it on/off! I like Muff's idea a lot. I know more trainer customization is coming soon but this would be a nice bonus to show more team spirit (if you wanted to). (And I know the PM topic is off topic but if people are trying to get you to play the game another way (example: participating in the type race), that's already specifically stated as against the rules. (Very specifically, rule 6B, "People can play this game how they want to play.") )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
queenXlinn's AvatarqueenXlinn
I'd say a type stamping would be the most efficient way. Like the type boxes? But not sure where to put it?
Please click my first shiny!
Lv. 53 — 2,921 / 8,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
I got her while doing tournament s7 e12
art by me
RealDean's AvatarRealDean
Support, especially Muff's idea!
elliott | he/him two years with the nico to my percy hiveswap©, sherlock holmes©

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page