PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I think this is getting off topic in that this isn't about PMs, and you can always put on your about me or trainer card "Please don't PM me." If people ignore that request then that's on them and you can remind them of this and then report them if they don't stop. This is about colors to display for the type race, like team pride in some way. Whether or not you like PMs isn't really related to showing pride for your team. Plenty of people put things all over their profiles saying different things they like or are affiliated, and still have "Please don't PM me" somewhere, which people respect while still seeing the things on the profile and thinking what they want of it, like "oh cool they're a fan of this too" or "oh, they like that fandom. I like this other one better." It's a passive thing and if the main complaint is about PMs...that's off topic.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page