PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12345

Kang's AvatarKang
Suggestion Title: Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs Suggestion Summary: Basically with this suggestion your trainer card would either get a skin of sorts with a stamp of your type teams icon or the color changes to what color your type team is. Or to make it a bit simpler for the art staff, maybe just putting a little icon next to "trainer" could suffice. Then once the race is done the skin, color change or icon will go away till next months type race when it's different. Other Ideas: - Team icon next to username on main page, not on user's TC. - Trainer sprite's shirt changes to represent your team. Positive points: - Helps people know who's on what team when gathering teammates - Will help determine weather or not said teammate is partaking in the type race - Will clear any confusion or whatnot if said user gathering teammates isn't sure if said user is on their team or not since they don't have information in their tc or a/m. - Will prevent any potential cheating. (aka others trying to get on click lists when they're not actually on that team) Negative points: - If we go with the skin stamp idea it could take a toll on art staff whom already have other things to focus on. - Would possibly cause issues with an custom CSS codes. - Not everyone wants their team advertised. Reason For Consideration: Well my reason for considering this as a possible option is because I'm one of those people who like going around clicking to see if I run into potential teammates. I then like to try to recruit them (aka direct them to our team discussion thread) so then they can partake in team events - such as a end of the race raffle.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
I'm heavily on the fence, because it'd be good for identifying but I personally like my trainer card the way it is, and it could be a blemish during some months. I'm not sure, I'd need to see other people;s opinions.
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Support, many of the newer players don't understand that they can't "pick a team" so this will help team members in pointing them in the right direction, as well as adding them to a click list as every team that i've seen has.
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
If this were a thing, it'd need to be a badge/stamp, not a color change. You can change colors of tc's with skin css, so having type race change them could cause issues. Either way tho, i dont support because not everyone would want their team advertised. Wether because they just don't want to feel obligated to participate, or they just don't feel like having others on the team feel obligated to click them. The voluntary event discussions threads work well enough as you can chose to tell which team you're on. And you can put your own "stamps"/banners in your about or signature.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
As someone who has lead/is leading Type Race threads, this would be extremely useful for ensuring that everyone on the Clicklist is actually on the team. That was an issue before. I'd like to see a Trainer Card recolor based on the types,  so instead of the purple. That'd be really cool, and wouldn't require art.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

As someone who has lead/is leading Type Race threads, this would be extremely useful for ensuring that everyone on the Clicklist is actually on the team. That was an issue before. I'd like to see a Trainer Card recolor based on the types,  so instead of the purple. That'd be really cool, and wouldn't require art.
Ah yes, I forgot about people trying to cheat. I shall add that as another positive.

QUOTE originally posted by chrisCrossed

If this were a thing, it'd need to be a badge/stamp, not a color change. You can change colors of tc's with skin css, so having type race change them could cause issues. Either way tho, i dont support because not everyone would want their team advertised. Wether because they just don't want to feel obligated to participate, or they just don't feel like having others on the team feel obligated to click them. The voluntary event discussions threads work well enough as you can chose to tell which team you're on. And you can put your own "stamps"/banners in your about or signature.
Yes, those are factors as well. Didn't know there was a custom code to change your TC color or I simply forgot. Either way added your points into negative!
You could tell what team someone is on by the eggs they hatch? Unless it's dual typed eggs (almost always will be for flying team), if you think someone is lying about their team to get on clicklists you could check their party occasionally. I'm more neutral about this, but maybe there could be a little type icon next to the username only on the userpage?
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
Support! I get that some people want this private, but I don't really see why? If you don't want to participate, then don't. The positives definitely outweigh the negatives in my opinion.
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

You could tell what team someone is on by the eggs they hatch? Unless it's dual typed eggs (almost always will be for flying team), if you think someone is lying about their team to get on clicklists you could check their party occasionally. I'm more neutral about this, but maybe there could be a little type icon next to the username only on the userpage?
That's where problems can arise. If you're either hunting a dual type for the race or for a personal hunt it would become hard to tell if they're on team a or team b or if they're not partaking in the type race. I know it's easy to just poke them in PM, but there's some that may want to help, but are nervous to PM said user to confirm what team they are on if they are partaking in the type race at all. Also, not everyone has the time to constantly check different user's parties - especially if there's a whole list of user's they find that they think are on their team when they all may not be. I do see your points though and will take them under consideration - maybe even add your points to the first post. That could work as well. I'll add that to the first post and then come back to add your points when I get the time to think of proper ways to add them if I do decide to add them. ^^"
SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
Another suggestion may be a masterlist of every person on your team? I know this may be a bit hard on Sally, but it would be interesting; instead of what team you're on being public, you'd be placed on a masterlist (by most recent to least recent active) only accessible by your team. This could help with the privacy issue!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page