PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You more active players should have already noticed this by now, but I have done a major adjustment of code on the Fields page. It looks exactly the same, right? Well yes, that's the point. But the important thing is this! Compare: /fields.old?Z With: /fields?Z I think that speaks for itself. Enjoy! EDIT: An update to the update, now seeing the Fields Page on "Version 2.1"! This patch fixes two major problems: 1. If you use the "Move to Field" option before all fields had loaded, then most of them would show "(0/40)" because they hadn't loaded yet. This is now fixed. 2. The loading order is now dynamic. If you view a particular field (scroll to it, select it in the drop-down, etc.) then that field will be moved to the top of the loading order and will then be loaded almost immediately, often being shown before the scrolling effect has completed for a seamless experience. Feedback is welcome on this updated update!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
So it loads a bit faster?
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Thank-you.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I had noticed that. It loads bits at a time instead of all at once now!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
WolveyFlinch's AvatarWolveyFlinch
ahhhh...cool XD Thanks Niet
Moriiarty's AvatarMoriiarty
Ahh that's much better :o Thanks heaps~
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Blade's AvatarBlade
Thanks for the update! ^.^
Kiassen's AvatarKiassen
Thanks, this is much better! When I mass click, though, I tend to start with the last field, so I still have to wait the same, unfortunately. (I do this because the scroll wheel on my mouse only cycles fields up-- never down. Does this happen for anyone else, or am I an outlier?)
My Shinies: My deviantART || Shiny Hunting || MCA || My PF1 Template & Icon © Kiassen
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Kiassen

Thanks, this is much better! When I mass click, though, I tend to start clicking with the last field. So I still have to wait the same, unfortunately. (I do this because the scroll wheel on my mouse only cycles fields up-- never down. Does this happen for anyone else, or am I an outlier?)
That would be a bug in Firefox. Sorry. Will see if I can fix at some point.
Kiassen's AvatarKiassen
Oh, alright. Thanks for the quick response :)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page