PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Irk's AvatarIrk
On top of empty fields completely disappearing - I can't see any of my empty fields no matter what I do, which would prove annoying if I wanted to put a Pokemon in one of them and clearly makes it impossible to actually use new fields - I can't move Pokemon at all. What happens is: 1) I go to my Grass field, where I have a Shaymin. 2) I move the Shaymin to "Parapara Lemonade 3". 3) I scroll up to that field. Shaymin's there. I move it to where I want it to be. 4) I go back down to the "Ice" field to move my Frosslass. I click on the Frosslass, but the pop up doesn't appear. 5) I refresh the fields page. Shaymin's gone back to the Grass field. I tried numerous times, and it keeps doing that. Anyone else struggling to move Pokemon? I can't speak for the buying issue, but I also have the issue with all my fields displaying "6/40", whether they have more or fewer than that.
"Who ever heard of having a cat as a friend? ...actually, it's easier to have a cat as a friend. They don't understand what you say. That's why I won't get hurt." (Icon an official screencap from Osomatsu-san, owned by Studio Pierrot)
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I'm likewise having the Field Purchasing Issue, if this could be fixed when you get back Niet, that would be great. The Loss of Credits doesn't bother me, the fact that I can't put these Pokémon where they should be however, does.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The "field purchasing" thing was simply it not showing empty fields. This should be fixed now and the empty fields should be present.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
So that was the issue, lovely, oh well, I'm sure this Duplicate Field will come in handy at some point.
As far as I can see all glitches are fixed. Please let me know if there are still issues.
Irk's AvatarIrk
It's still showing 6/40 in the "move to fields" drop-down when trying to move Pokemon. But Pokemon do actually move now, and I can access my empty fields, so thank you for that! I actually did like it to not load empty fields on the public view - no point scrolling past empty ones while mass clicking. So I was actually excited to see that at first. But if it breaks the private view, then that sucks. Ah well.

QUOTE originally posted by IrkTheWaffle

It's still showing 6/40 in the "move to fields" drop-down when trying to move Pokemon. But Pokemon do actually move now, and I can access my empty fields, so thank you for that! I actually did like it to not load empty fields on the public view - no point scrolling past empty ones while mass clicking. So I was actually excited to see that at first. But if it breaks the private view, then that sucks. Ah well.
Fixed now, I think. Also, good point. Public View of Fields now hides empty ones as a feature, not a bug XD
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
The bug I reported here is still present.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I approve the update on the update. updateception. I have not yet ran into delays or lagging of some sort of any kind so I think you solved my nagging, for now. Petaminx: I think the best way to solve that is to wait for the fields to all load, or just the one you want to move it in, and THEN move it around in the fields. I've done this weird "cloning" glitch but nothing bad happens to the poke'mon. It just might catch you off guard that there's two of them.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Otakuluv's AvatarOtakuluv
I can't move my Pokémon around. I like to have them stacked but every time I try to move one it doesn't work. Other than that it seems to be functioning normally.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page