PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Version 2.1 is already planned ;) This version was mostly to help probable lag spikes whenever a hoarder received PokéRus, for hopefully obvious reasons :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
I like this update, but dislike it at the same time. The internet I'm using is so slow that sometimes it can't keep up with my clicking, so I have to stop. It's hard to stay in a "groove" when you have to keep stopping to wait for it to load. Still, it's a good update. Especially for those who aren't in my situation.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
Thanks Niet!!! This will be great for Mass Click Weekends. I had to wait forever for fields to load (especially elta's for some reason) because of my crappy internet. Now it's so much faster!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Aquaffinity's AvatarAquaffinity
Its a miracle! :D!!! I had a bad problem with this last mcw and I missed out trying to load the stinkin page! XD
By Me!!!
Also by me~
Also Also by me!! (comic)
<<Visit mai awesome comic~....all pics+signature are my mwahhh
Hattercrow's AvatarHattercrow
I don't see any changes?
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?" - Edmund Blackadder to Lord Percy; Blackadder II. Also applies to me sometimes.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Snowblind

I don't see any changes?
You only have one Field, so you wouldn't. Changes are more noticeable on people with more fields.
Miku's AvatarMiku
Not sure if it's because of the lag or because of the update, but I can't see my empty fields anymore.
Avatar credit : picture by me. Trade Shop
Hikari's AvatarHikari
I really appreciate these updates, but I noticed two problems with the new update so far. see this, as you can see, all my fields (after they loaded, I waited for that) show that I have 0 pokémon in them, while in reality I have 40. This is with an empty party. If I place a pokémon in my party, it goes 1/40 in every field. My second problem that I've found is that I can't buy new fields now for some reason. Even after the confirm, nothing happens, but it did take my credits (a total of 27k credits).
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Mail Jeevas's AvatarMail Jeevas
Hello! Came to report the same problem as Hikari. I bought "Dark" field to start my shiny hunting again, it took the credits but I'm missing the field. I'm also experiencing latency with loading all my fields and did prefer the old way, though I can see the way that it'd help some. I agree with the toggle method letting the server decide or letting us decide perhaps if at all possible. I do, however, appreciate all the effort that must have gone into this, it's a neat thing really.
Hoarding Skitty! LF Melanistic Skitty @ 1500 ZC (or GP If you prefer) PM me~ Send a Skitty and you'll be named in the High Command box of the Army! Skitty Legions | The Manly Pink Gym of Matt's Manliness - Funsies Battle me!! Journal | Mass Click List | Battling/Battlers | Albinos | Melanistics | Shinies & Hunts | IV/Breeding | Summon Items | Berries All struck out are UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION with outdated information! ~~~~~~~ Skitties Commemorating Cancer Survivors, Victims and Their Loved ones. Please see here for more details. Have you considered being checked for breast cancer? Us boys, too!
tobio's Avatartobio
Also experiencing both issues that HIkari stated; all my fields said 6/40, whether full or not, and i tried to buy a typeless field 3 times and nothing happened

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page