PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I preferred the old loading method because it was faster for me. Fields used to take a few seconds to load, but right now, I need to wait half a minute for all of my fields to load, and the fields I need are both at the front or back of all of my fields so changing the direction the fields load in doesn't help much. Is there any way to change a setting to make the fields load the old way? EDIT: Didn't realize you could add .old for the fields page (not for another user). I'd still like some way to add .old to other field selecting pages (scour, trade, daycare).
Oh my gosh that loading speed! *drools* Thank you so much for improving it! <3
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Suzystar3's AvatarSuzystar3
Awesome! It looks great.
Øddity's AvatarØddity
=o= Holy loading speed~<3 This makes things sooooooooo much better. So much. Thanks Niet!! :D
Steel Team: 0 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
Meu's AvatarMeu
I also think there should be a way to load the old kind of fields page for the daycare/scour pages. It took me nearly three minutes to put my pair in the daycare, and it'll be especially frustrating for people who need to experiment with breeding pairs to find the one with the best compatibility. This seems like a really good update for mass-clicking, though.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Yay! no more problems with my iPhone (fields never loaded and party not shown with old loading)
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Yeah, I'm sadly one of the people who prefer the old loading of the fields better. Perhaps there can be a option to switch? Like, quick load and normal load or something? Don't shoot me for my opinion? ; w; I just like to do things fast other than waiting to do one simple task. For example putting something in a field. I thought my boxes were empty. It's very nice that it helps other people and ones on phones too though.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Unknownie's AvatarUnknownie
I've noticed that the (--/40) thing loads much slower. I have to wait and reload the page to see the numbers.
Forever obsession with Will Herondale~ Always Sherlocked and Rose Tyler, the best companion a doctor could have.
CyndaLuvSOAD's AvatarCyndaLuvSOAD
Thanks for this. I hate having to wait half a minute for all of it to load. Especially when I'm mass-clicking a 2,000+ hoarder. .-. (I click a lot of hoarders. :P) So once again, thank you very much!
★★★ Check out my collab shop/Sprite school as well. ★★★
Made by StellarZorua. Got permission from Cynnamon to use her sprites in the lovely banner.
Banner made by stellarzorua. Got permission from Cynnamon to use her sprites in the lovely banner.
Avatar is made by Unity, thanks! ^-^ o3o Wanna see my journal? o3o
Sundown's AvatarSundown
Thanks for doing this. Now I don't have to let my poor computer churn every time I go to click a hoarder's fields. After reading what other people have to say, though, I think it might be a better idea to let users have a choice, or let the server decide whether it should load it all at once or throttle the load time like it does now.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page