PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Actually, I've just now added a little thing to trigger "secret" behaviour. If you open up the JavaScript console (usually F12), then put in the following: localStorage[USERID+".reversefields"] = 1; Now when you load fields it will load them in reverse order instead, from bottom to top. Hope this helps!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kiassen's AvatarKiassen
Oh, beautiful! Thank you!
My Shinies: My deviantART || Shiny Hunting || MCA || My PF1 Template & Icon © Kiassen
I was always wondering what the new loading thing was about. I guess i should always expect stuff like that to be an update

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/font] - expected [/color] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7839/6BGhvR.png[/IMG][font=MV Boli][size=25][color=#500075]Nightshade[/color]~[color=#FFEBD9]Sunburst[/font][/size][/color][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/673/gUg6iY.png[/IMG]
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
That's awesome :D I didn't notice, probably beacuse I was sleeping :| Oh well. Also, Eltafez got a lot of fields :|
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
Thank you so much, Niet! I don't mass click that much, but when I do this makes it a lot easier!
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
if there is something like on/off button it will be cool.I like the older one
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Actually, I've just now added a little thing to trigger "secret" behaviour. If you open up the JavaScript console (usually F12), then put in the following: localStorage[USERID+".reversefields"] = 1; Now when you load fields it will load them in reverse order instead, from bottom to top. Hope this helps!
So I where (or perhaps how) exactly would I place the code? (sorry, I don't play with code all that much ^^;)

Also, this is the JavaScript console, correct?

Why am I so tired...
credit
→porfile←
wolfspirit's Avatarwolfspirit
I'm not sure if my Internet is just being broken, but when there are 0 Pokemon in a field, instead of saying 0/40 it says "ERROR: Field not found/40" down where it says the Pokemon number.
Blue-Ink's AvatarBlue-Ink
I saw this earlier and I was like ''Yayz! It's update time!'' This is awesome, thanks Niet! c:
Loading a little at a time is definitely better now. the old "all at once" method would make all of firefox stick for a few moments if there were a lot of fields.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Kiassen

Thanks, this is much better! When I mass click, though, I tend to start clicking with the last field. So I still have to wait the same, unfortunately. (I do this because the scroll wheel on my mouse only cycles fields up-- never down. Does this happen for anyone else, or am I an outlier?)
That would be a bug in Firefox. Sorry. Will see if I can fix at some point.
And here I was thinking Ubuntu was being goofy...I'll probably notice pretty quick when that's fixed. At least the up/down arrows on keyboard thing was put in a while back so that's not too huge a problem until then. Keep the awesomeness coming, Niet!
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +67,460,568
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page