PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Major Fields Page update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Major Fields Page update >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You more active players should have already noticed this by now, but I have done a major adjustment of code on the Fields page. It looks exactly the same, right? Well yes, that's the point. But the important thing is this! Compare: /fields.old?Z With: /fields?Z I think that speaks for itself. Enjoy! EDIT: An update to the update, now seeing the Fields Page on "Version 2.1"! This patch fixes two major problems: 1. If you use the "Move to Field" option before all fields had loaded, then most of them would show "(0/40)" because they hadn't loaded yet. This is now fixed. 2. The loading order is now dynamic. If you view a particular field (scroll to it, select it in the drop-down, etc.) then that field will be moved to the top of the loading order and will then be loaded almost immediately, often being shown before the scrolling effect has completed for a seamless experience. Feedback is welcome on this updated update!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page