PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings >

CSY's AvatarCSY
2023 edit: This is so outdated haha >w<. I don't think I'm going to edit this heavily though, because it does serve as a bit of a memory capsule for my thoughts back then :). Introduction Hello. I'm CSY, I'm 19 and I'm currently studying for a medicinal degree, which means if I'm not moaning about how much work I have to do, I'm actually down there doing the work. Or, I'm clicking on pokefarm haha ;). I wonder if my teachers will take that as an excuse for late submission... I love maths and statistics because numbers never lie. PFQ is an RNG game, which is a math game - and so, in my journal, you'll probably find a bunch of math related musings, etc. I also like writing poems, because I feel like sometimes, putting things into straight, direct words isn't the best thing to do - I like embedded ideas, messages that might need a second reading to understand - or things that deconstruct our commonly accepted norm. So you might also find some of that here. Even though I'm a big math fan, I'm not very organized, so the contents below is my attempt at organizing stuff... It's mainly for people (???) who want a quick guide to a relevant topic so I won't really include any personal stuff. Contents Click on a subsection to see anything I deem relevant to that topic:

PFQ-related: Stats, Maths, and more

HUGE Disclaimer - a lot of the maths is outdated as chances and numbers have been updated, what I have done here can be treated as pure speculation and please do not take any of the below as factual. If anything has been misinterpreted or misinformed, I sincerely apologize - again they are outdated but I am keeping these in my journal as a reminder of my journey trying to figure everything out :) 1) Melan chances, Albino Chances, and Arceus 2) Lvl 8 albino radar, event: Type race, and maths 3) Kinaster: Breeding and Clicking 4) Melan Maths - Chimchar as a Case Study 5) More Melan Maths - Based on actual melan stats 6) If I'm not Arceus, how many do I have to hatch to realistically expect a melan mathematically? 7) Bad shiny luck, bad albino luck, and good melan luck 8) Melan Maths: Chimchar, Final Count 9) Type Race Update and Albino Chances 10) Arceus "nerf" update - Visualizing the changes 11) Melan chance increases for non-arceus and arceus long chains 12) Arceus 10k chain update and melan chances

Project: A hand to Arceus

"Poetry" - Read at your own risk

Personal Stuff

Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page