PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
Omg thanks for the update Been waiting for new rank system for so long
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
So wait, hold on. Loving the update, but with the update of the trainer star being grandmaster, does that take a star away that was preciously held? I had a silver trainer card last week and now I'm back to bronze ^^;
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

So wait, hold on. Loving the update, but with the update of the trainer star being grandmaster, does that take a star away that was preciously held? I had a silver trainer card last week and now I'm back to bronze ^^;
Even if that was the case, I'm unsure why it'd be taken from you. Grandmaster is below Arceus and your rank, at least put under you right now, is Arceus, which means you should have silver still.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Hello friendshaped Team People, I have a question :) I am arceus rank so i got the grandmaster reward, which is the shelter adoption bonus. Yet with my * pass I still o ly got 127 Adoptions. Is that correct? Thank you :) Edit: never mind. I found its not active yet 🤦🤦
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Hello friendshaped Team People, I have a question :) I am arceus rank so i got the grandmaster reward, which is the shelter adoption bonus. Yet with my * pass I still o ly got 127 Adoptions. Is that correct? Thank you :)
That item will not activate until the Shelter update
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Even if that was the case, I'm unsure why it'd be taken from you. Grandmaster is below Arceus and your rank, at least put under you right now, is Arceus, which means you should have silver still.
The trainer star corresponds to complete rank now, not arceus. I think the way it worked before is that once you achieve arceus for the first time, you’ll always have that trainer card star; but not anymore. Presumably you’ll lose it and have to reclaim it if you ever drop below complete rank
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

The trainer star corresponds to complete rank now, not arceus. I think the way it worked before is that once you achieve arceus for the first time, you’ll always have that trainer card star; but not anymore. Presumably you’ll lose it and have to reclaim it if you ever drop below complete rank
I'm not sure why it would be different? Previously, if you had ever fully completed your Pokedex and EggDex, you were awarded a star on your trainer card that wasn't removed when new entries were added. I'm not sure why it would be different now. I would imagine once someone obtains "Complete" rank once they would get that star forever. But I guess we'll find out after this tournament.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
@arbor We’ll find out tomorrow, as the next Paldea Wave and the new Variant drops then
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Strictly speaking the card star is granted not for your rank, but for "claiming all rank rewards". Since everyone had their rank rewards reset so they could claim the new ones... That's what caused the star to disappear for those who had the old Arceus star.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Strictly speaking the card star is granted not for your rank, but for "claiming all rank rewards". Since everyone had their rank rewards reset so they could claim the new ones... That's what caused the star to disappear for those who had the old Arceus star.
Thanks for that clarification, Niet!

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page