PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks >

arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

So wait, hold on. Loving the update, but with the update of the trainer star being grandmaster, does that take a star away that was preciously held? I had a silver trainer card last week and now I'm back to bronze ^^;
Even if that was the case, I'm unsure why it'd be taken from you. Grandmaster is below Arceus and your rank, at least put under you right now, is Arceus, which means you should have silver still.
The trainer star corresponds to complete rank now, not arceus. I think the way it worked before is that once you achieve arceus for the first time, you’ll always have that trainer card star; but not anymore. Presumably you’ll lose it and have to reclaim it if you ever drop below complete rank
I'm not sure why it would be different? Previously, if you had ever fully completed your Pokedex and EggDex, you were awarded a star on your trainer card that wasn't removed when new entries were added. I'm not sure why it would be different now. I would imagine once someone obtains "Complete" rank once they would get that star forever. But I guess we'll find out after this tournament.
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page