PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415161718

Quarteuchre's AvatarQuarteuchre
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

QUOTE originally posted by Miguelito

these are super cool updates! but i’ve just realised that after i claimed the collector’s rank reward (which should be the shelter item that boosts adoptions by 2.5x), it hasn’t appeared in my inventory. i’m still kind of new here so might be missing out on a few details, but just thought i’d put it out here. however, this update has got me more into playing the game (when i have time of course) :D
That item should be in Key Items, but also doesn’t come into effect for now
thanks for that info! thought it was under account upgrades, but now i know :)

quartz | any pronouns | minor

resident pan living in the kitchen
journal ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @me signature pagedoll @glitch on twitter [f2u] pixel divider @racbuc2436 on wordpress [f2u]
type race score; fairy.png 0
sixbeetle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsixbeetle
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
I think this update is great considering I've managed to hatch a shiny and an albino in one day. Thank you niet!

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

where do we report bugs? this morning i had a strange interaction when adopting lab eggs and just now realised it mustve grabbed the wrong egg.. im stuck with an egg in my party that i didnt adopt 😭 edit w what happened; so what i remember happening was i was adopting brown eggs and when i went to adopt my 5th egg, it said i needed to move cinnamoroll (my shiny buneary) bcz i had 6 eggs. i figured i miscounted and moved her and then the website bugged and said something of an error message.. and then let me adopt the 6th egg. i had to go to work so i figured it was just a settling bug.. didnt realize it somehow adopted a 5th egg i never touched
hey i hope its okay to bump this!! i still need a place to properly report this bug! :)
TR SCORE 0
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
Mio Xenoblade's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMio Xenoblade
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
question about the complete rank - will the trainer card star disappear every time we lose complete rank, and you need to claim it again every time, or did it just disappear this one time because we needed to manually claim all rewards again??
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Question: Has my Day Care adoption limit really gone down to 12? I thought it was supposed to go up to 30: Screenshot
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ 𓆛 Go Fish! ○●
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

Question: Has my Day Care adoption limit really gone down to 12? I thought it was supposed to go up to 30: Screenshot
Have you gotten the Adoption Increase item? Though the daycare adoptions itself shouldn't had gone down yet and should've been altered (otherwise) with the daycare update. Otherwise idk, because mine is at the itended 30, maybe it's a visual bug?
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Have you gotten the Adoption Increase item? Though the daycare adoptions itself shouldn't had gone down yet and should've been altered (otherwise) with the daycare update. Otherwise idk, because mine is at the itended 30, maybe it's a visual bug?
Where do I get the Adoption Increase item? I don't see it on the DC page. Maybe I am overlooking it?
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Where do I get the Adoption Increase item? I don't see it on the DC page. Maybe I am overlooking it?
You shoud've already gotten it at Collector (and since you're a Grandmaster, you are past that point), though of note, 12*2 is 24 + 6 = 30 so maybe you somehow didn't get the reward? Have you grabbed all of them from your Party page yet? [Edit because I forgot shiny ranks existed.]
Aha! You nailed it, SlitherCain! Thank You So Much! There was a boatload of stuff I didn't see because I had to scroll down to see it. I picked all of them up. And so ... Problem Solved!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
arceus.pngss.png
I'm a grandmaster SS, I'll make it A rank again

Pages: 123··· 131415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page