PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Alloragamer's AvatarAlloragamer
apologies if i misseed it but i'm a little confused. so i get that my rank would become ultra after the update, but would i be given the rewards from past ranks that i already earned on update day? so like the gold and silver charms. or would I have to do something to re-earn them? secondly, and this may be because i don't fully understand the shiny ranks, for the rank chart, does obtaining the rewards require both the shiny rank and the normal rank? or is it one or the other? and then what happens if i have a rank but then later get that same rank in the shiny ranks (e-sss). apologies if this is self explanitory to others, i'm just a little conffused about how rank rewards will be rolled out for existing players.
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Woah that's awesome! Really looking forward to it all! I just have a small concern though, I wonder if the new Complete / SHINY rank might not get confused with the existing unofficial "ShinyDex" lots of users try to complete (along with their "AlbinoDex" and "MelanDex"). Maybe it'd be better naming the new rank SSS+ or something? I already see a few posts in here of users seeming to confuse the two.

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8218 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
This is the update I was most excited for. can't wait to see how these boosts play out! Can't wait for the daycare update now!
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
The removal of Long Chain Bonus kind of scares me (I just started my ambitious Melan H.Growlithe hunt lol), but.. the amulets do sound interesting. And really into the lab rework, it really comes in handy during TR's when shelter+daycare runs out, but the reload and egg RNG was making it a bit annoying. Hopefully the update will make that more bearable in future.
0/1020

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

-snip- I wonder if the new Complete / SHINY rank might not get confused with the existing unofficial "ShinyDex" lots of users try to complete (along with their "AlbinoDex" and "MelanDex"). Maybe it'd be better naming the new rank SSS+ or something? I already see a few posts in here of users seeming to confuse the two.
Complete is the regular dex side of it and SHINY is the shinydex side of it, if I'm reading the table correctly. The rewards are for your rank level, but for the sake of explaining the cutoffs for each shiny level, they are included as well. SHINY is still the shinydex completion
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 854
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah, the ShinyDex Classes are cosmetic-only, I just put them in the table to show where they go with the goal% thesholds.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

-snip-
Complete is the regular dex side of it and SHINY is the shinydex side of it, if I'm reading the table correctly. The rewards are for your rank level, but for the sake of explaining the cutoffs for each shiny level, they are included as well. SHINY is still the shinydex completion
Right, my bad, I forgot that was a thing. I still think it's a little confusing because it can kinda imply you get rewards for the shiny level as well. Thanks for clearing it up for me though!
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Super excited about this update, seems fantastic
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778

QUOTE originally posted by Walking Wake

Snip
I can’t math the numbers for the life of me, but the Cobalt Charm is the new LCB, with the percentage being better than 1.5%
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Pewpewkachu's AvatarPewpewkachu
The changes seem exciting, but at the same time as a FTP I feel I need to rush to get those 60 free Daycare Passes before we roll over to the new system. I don't think I'm going to make it.
Avatar art by myself of my original species.

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page