PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
What is the Buff Ditto that will be added in Phase 3?
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
The very update I've been most excited for! I'm so glad that this is where you started. And having had a couple days to poke around with it---I absolutely love it.
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
Epic update. Just noticed RIP my hydreigon userbar😭😭😭😭😭. ... he was a fave of mine😭😭😭😭😭 also..prime hah. idk makes me think of optimus prime now...
Credit
#saveRWBY
CSY's AvatarCSY
Thank you for the update to special chances! I haven't had the chance to sit down in a while to do some maths to see just HOW much it helps! I wanted to share what I've calculated so far :0 Shiny chances (with HM): 1 in 200 Shiny charm increases it by 2.5x = 1 in (200/25) = 1 in 80 Gold amulet increases this by 25 percent which is = increase by 1.25x which is 1 in 80/1.25 = 1 in 64 Albino chances: 1 in 180 Amulet increases it by 33.333333 percent = increase by 1.3333333x which is 1 in 180/1.333333= 1 in 135 Base chances before amulet was 1 in 80*180 which was 1 in 14400 Base chances with both amulet now becomes 1 in 8640 (135*64) Which is QUITE the increase! Uber charm increases chances by 6x Previously, before the amulets, this would make Melan chances 1 in 2400 (1 in 14400/6) With amulets, melan chance is now 1 in 8640/6, which is now a BASE chances of 1 in 1440! WOAH! To put this into perspective, previously before the update, to get the same chance (of 1 in 1440), with arceus, you'd need a 66 percent buff to Melan chances (maths: 1 in 2400/1.66 = 1 in 1445) which is a 4,400 chain!! Okay, so what about with arceus with amulets? The maths is pretty simple, but let's first do max buffs (75 percent) Which would be 1 in 1440/1.75 = 1 in 822.85 Before amulets, your maximum chances would be a 10k chain for 1 in 960. So what about my chain with amulets? Let x% be the percentage increase you get in your Arceus chain. Equation: 1 in 1440/(1+x%) E.g. your long chain boost is now 3k chain, 45 percent: The chance of getting a Melan becomes 1 in 1440/1.45 = 1 in 993 Previously, you'd need to be at 10k chain to get 1 in 960 :) Yeah... Honestly pretty awesome update. Thank you niet ^^
Current Type Race score = 13280 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

What is the Buff Ditto that will be added in Phase 3?
I think BPs that include a ditto are going to have better compatability scores than they do currently
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Sorry if it's imminent and I'm interrupting it, but can we get a rough ETA on when the tournament will change from "variety of eggs" to "lab eggs"? I don't want to sign up until I know for sure what it's gonna be, one way or the other.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm on it XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
just read the completed suggestion about improving the lab on mobile, I was wondering why the lab had suddenly changed for me, but now I understand this is a big QOL improvement even as someone who usually plays on a computer! it's nice to see suggestions that help the site be implemented :3
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Ash Oneiros's AvatarAsh Oneiros
I'm a little sad because I was just about to claim my hypermode voucher from my player rank and it was replaced with the new items TwT Was looking forward to using my hypermode today because Sei and Niet bonus
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Loving the update to the lab, especially with the egg descriptions only showing up when you click on the egg! Makes it look so much cleaner!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page