PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

satori's Avatarsatori
all of these are GREATLY needed improvements!! i still have issues with the shelter budget, in my opinion it should be left alone, but everything other than that is a HUGE help to users. can't wait for the next update!! EDIT: about the legendary seals, what does "them" mean in regards to "find them more easily in boxes"? does ti refer to finding summons, or finding data volume vouchers? will they become legacy items, like the lucky seal?
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
I like the new items very much as im workinh on shiny/albino livinh dex rn When the changes are online we just claim everything according to our rank ? Thank you for listening to community feedback :) I know why this is my fav online game.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
abingy's Avatarabingy
These boosts sound great! One question about the supplier boost, the wording confused me a little, so is it saying that every single ESP is worth 2 slots or is it just the 3 slots that you have without any ESP that is doubled?
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
If you don't mind me asking, just because I'm curious, once the updates come out for the two of them, what exactly is going to replace the Elite B+ (daycare breeding boost) and Grandmaster SS (shelter budget) boost? Due to them getting replaced in the future, now I'm worried about getting the Elite B+ prize in case something better (or more "worth it" to myself) is introduced in its place since for now those two things are seemingly half a beta test but with only the upsides.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
this is absolutely awesome. as a long-time site stats lurker, could we get a 'most lab eggs hatched' akin to most shelter adopts? 👀
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
I have a lil question, can the amulets be taken away? mostly in the context of the Cobalt amulet. if you get below arceus due to inactivity, will you lose the amulet or is it a peminent feature once you achieve it?
hi! }
slugjelly's Avatarslugjelly
this is AMAZING. i am so, so happy with the lab boosts, as a very frequent user, and so, so happy with the new rank rewards!!! the albino amulet made me so happy as an albino hunter!! i just can't wait for this update!
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I'm not a staff member, but I wanted to give my take on these on what makes the most sense here.

QUOTE originally posted by lesbeowulf

I have a lil question, can the amulets be taken away? mostly in the context of the Cobalt amulet. if you get below arceus due to inactivity, will you lose the amulet or is it a peminent feature once you achieve it?
Likely not (mainly because that seems like a coding nightmare alongside the fact trading exists), it'll just be deactivated unless you are at a certain rank, which feels a lot easier to code than a constant give and take.

QUOTE originally posted by CosmicCorvid

This all sounds amazing! I do have one question though, and maybe I accidentally read over it? I was wondering, for the people who already achieved Champion/higher, will we be getting the items associated with ranking up? I'm specifically curious about the gold and silver amulets. Thank you for your time!
Niet already stated the prize collection system is getting entirely reset when the update comes out, everyone will be able to collect starting from bottom to whatever rank they now stand at.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Snip
Don't quote me, but I'd assume they won't work until the respective update, given "Placeholder items will be inert until their corresponding Phase of the 2024 update plans goes live.", found below the table on the first post
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
These changes look wonderful and like a lot of thought and care was put into them. I especially like that you came right out with numbers and adjusted odds to answer the concerns we posed in the past. Thank you so very much for all of this! Also, not a staff, but to answer this:

QUOTE originally posted by sunspirit

-snip- EDIT: about the legendary seals, what does "them" mean in regards to "find them more easily in boxes"? does ti refer to finding summons, or finding data volume vouchers? will they become legacy items, like the lucky seal?
Data Volumes were made easier to find with seals to help users get them and start dexing, that rate is going to be nerfed down to the "correct" rate now that it's been a little while. Seals will still work as always, just with less boosted odds for the Data Volumes :)
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 854
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page