PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 12131415161718

xX-Sh0cK-Xx's AvatarxX-Sh0cK-Xx
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Sh0cK-Xx

Can we possibly access dex info by clicking on Pokémon names in the lab? Mainly for, like, color challenges? It's a pain going back and forth to verify a Pokémon is Brown for this tournament. And future color or shape tournaments.
there's custom css that fixes this problem for you! this is the one i use, and this user updates it any time there's a colour/body shape tourney! all you have to do is copy the code and paste it either into the "custom css" section of your site skin, or into the css portion of the QoL screen c:
Thank you so much!
Score: 2192
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon Breeder

Once I reach the requirment for the lab egg slots do they unlock automatically? Or I can delay them until I have all 4 unlocked then click an unlock button for all of them at once?
I just reached 100 adopts and it unlocked automatically I'm liking this, looks like it will be good for the type race and casual egg timer gem hunting :) Edit: 5th slot just got a Ditto, #winning

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon Breeder

Once I reach the requirment for the lab egg slots do they unlock automatically? Or I can delay them until I have all 4 unlocked then click an unlock button for all of them at once?
I just reached 100 adopts and it unlocked automatically I'm liking this, looks like it will be good for the type race and casual egg timer gem hunting :)
Yeah I am also unlocking them right now. 100 isnt that bad. Will unlock it in a few days but 1000 omg that is going to take some time
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
nice, the update is here! i wonder if the mleanistic odds calculator is gonna eventually be updated too to account for the new amulets :o edit: noice, tysm Zacian! :3

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
d.pngq.png7.pngq.pngf.pnga.png grass.png Score: 14225
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

nice, the update is here! i wonder if the mleanistic odds calculator is gonna eventually be updated too to account for the new amulets :o
already dm'ed the creator >:)
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
Nullios's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNullios
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
this is so cool omg! sucks that I got demoted 1 tier but for all the rewards I'd say it was worth it :D
Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
i am really enjoying this update so far! i've been adopting as many (tourney-eligible) eggs as i can though my lab luck in the last hour after using my free reloads hasn't been great :'3 i'm excited to see how the amulets affect my special luck (i've been stuck on this lapras hunt for a while now!) if i am allowed to give out a little critique, i think that the new shiny class banners pop out a lot less than the old ones and look a bit too plain. it's also odd to me how many of them are identical to each other with the exception of the letter (E-D+, C-B+, A-SSS) when they all used to be at least colored differently! i also feel this applies to the borders on the new rank icons as well, especially on the arceus rank:
Old New
the old one had decoration that i think would go a long way to make the new one look more interesting! i know that this update just came out, so this may be "temporary" in a sense? but i felt i should mention it. i do think the art team did a great job on the sprites!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time my journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (2 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (6 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Quarteuchre's AvatarQuarteuchre
arceus.pngd.png
these are super cool updates! but i’ve just realised that after i claimed the collector’s rank reward (which should be the shelter item that boosts adoptions by 2.5x), it hasn’t appeared in my inventory. i’m still kind of new here so might be missing out on a few details, but just thought i’d put it out here. however, this update has got me more into playing the game (when i have time of course) :D

quartz | any pronouns | minor

resident pan living in the kitchen
journal ≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @me signature pagedoll @glitch on twitter [f2u] pixel divider @racbuc2436 on wordpress [f2u]
type race score; fairy.png 0
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Miguelito

these are super cool updates! but i’ve just realised that after i claimed the collector’s rank reward (which should be the shelter item that boosts adoptions by 2.5x), it hasn’t appeared in my inventory. i’m still kind of new here so might be missing out on a few details, but just thought i’d put it out here. however, this update has got me more into playing the game (when i have time of course) :D
That item should be in Key Items, but also doesn’t come into effect for now
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

i am really enjoying this update so far! i've been adopting as many (tourney-eligible) eggs as i can though my lab luck in the last hour after using my free reloads hasn't been great :'3 i'm excited to see how the amulets affect my special luck (i've been stuck on this lapras hunt for a while now!) if i am allowed to give out a little critique, i think that the new shiny class banners pop out a lot less than the old ones and look a bit too plain. it's also odd to me how many of them are identical to each other with the exception of the letter (E-D+, C-B+, A-SSS) when they all used to be at least colored differently! i also feel this applies to the borders on the new rank icons as well, especially on the arceus rank:
Old New
the old one had decoration that i think would go a long way to make the new one look more interesting! i know that this update just came out, so this may be "temporary" in a sense? but i felt i should mention it. i do think the art team did a great job on the sprites!
Can't agree more honestly, especially for the shiny class banners! I much preferred how prettier and well, shiny the old shiny class banners looked. Compared to what we have now with less texture, less colour variety in each individual image, and less colour variety between the banners as a whole.
oldnew
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 123··· 12131415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page