PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Machop69's AvatarMachop69
A few days ago I had so many interacts received. Today I only had one person interacting that wasn't me. Not sure what the cause is but I hope it is a bug that can be fixed. Even when there is currently 867 users online, I am confused as to why my party is getting no clicks for the past 24 hours.
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by Machop69

A few days ago I had so many interacts received. Today I only had one person interacting that wasn't me. Not sure what the cause is but I hope it is a bug that can be fixed. Even when there is currently 867 users online, I am confused as to why my party is getting no clicks for the past 24 hours.
The best thing to do if you notice something like that is to log out then log back in. Sometimes people don't show up as online even if they actually are. (I've noticed this a lot with my bf cause he's the easiest for me to notice.) There used to be something in the bug or help forum about that but I think it may have been deleted for inactivity. :/
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
My normal routine on days I can be active is to party-click until I run out of parties, then 'rus hunt, clicking parties again once I've finished massclicking the host, to catch any new users, and to go over those that were mid-filling up their party, etc. If I can't be active, I try to do clickbacks, but usually don't end up hitting everyone on the list. Maybe you could make party clicks have increased value towards breeding? Though I guess the already planned updates to the daycare may suffice. That's the main reason I end up having to swap to massclicking because while party clicking is great at maximizing exp, from all the clickbacks, massclicking is way more efficient for breeding. With party clicking it takes minimum 54 users to get 5 eggs, though this would be boosted by the daycare upgrade, but if half of those people clickback, that's already enough to hatch up to a 6k egg w/ Wishalloy + 1 family bonus. This is made much worse on Exp bonus days, where even a 10k egg would be hatched w/ only 21 clickbacks. That's all w/ the assumption that every user's party is full, and your breeding pair is 100%, you're not hunting an exclusive or monogender 'mon, etc. With high wishforge badges it's impossible to keep up your stock of eggs with just party clicks.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Musubi's AvatarMusubi
Generally, I play the same way as most others based on what I read in the comments: I focus on party clicks until lv. 10, then I focus on mass clicks (which I find most helpful for making eggs in the Daycare). I will still do party clicks after lv. 10 though, mostly for clickbacks. One reason for mass clicks that I have not seen: If a player who has clicked me has an empty or mostly empty party / a party full of full EXP eggs ready to be hatched that appear to have been that way for a while / a party full of EXP lock Pokemon, then sometimes I like to go to their fields and mass click them for clickbacks (if I have time + on desktop mode). It just feels more useful than party clicks in those instances. That way I'm mass clicking some different players each day.
Icon from the Pokémon anime 0
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
After having the 12Doc being nothing but getting interactions it does begin to hurt your hands/wrists with all of the clicking today's interactions for it was 10,240 tomorrow is likely going to be 20k something I do love getting more interaction points but something like this is a bit too much people tend to lose interest in wanting to get that many just for a mega stone and a new custom sprite if the 12Doc is brought back again in the future I wouldn't mind doing other activities for it like hatching eggs or collecting stuff from scour missions or maybe even collecting berries something that won't hurt people's hands/wrists like all of these interactions.
Pfp from Pfq
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Personally, I flip back and forth between Party and Field clicks. I also use QoL, so it's easy to go back and forth, even on mobile. Party Clicks I prioritize for: - Egg Timer: this has been stated multiple times - Hatching Eggs: specifically hatching and not breeding. I find relying solely on Party Clicks to get more eggs usually ends up with me running out of eggs and struggling to keep up with breeding more in time to fill the next Party (I'm guessing because I'm being Clicked Back and gaining more exp than if I was just Mass Clicking offline fields. This could also be a result of what I'm hunting + my wishforge) - Clickbacks: partially out of politeness, partially for exp, partially to clear the received section as if it were a notification. If a user has an empty Party in my Clickbacks, I will go to their fields and click the amount they clicked me (typically 6). This just feels like a polite way to clear my Clickbacks. Field Clicks I prioritize for: - Pokerus: I feel as though this one is a given, but obviously if someone has 5k+ pokemon, you'll prioritize their fields. However sometimes they only have one field, and you're forced to keep up with their Party - something I feel is interesting / neat! - Breeding Eggs: again, be it my hunt or my wishforge, I find my exp gain to be somewhat slower Field Clicking, which allows me to very quickly get in a bunch of interactions to store eggs. After amassing ~100+ eggs, I'll switch back to Party Clicks to hatch my eggs faster - Lucky Egg: I've only run out of exp before time runs out if I Field Click, Party Clicks don't seem to max it out fast enough, even though logically it should be the other way around. This could be an issue of my internet not being fast enough? - Events: as a full time retail employee in the US, often times I have 30 minutes between the end of my shift and Reset / events ending. This of course is not the sites fault, and of course does not stop me from Mass Field Clicking 10k interactions for MCW in 15 minutes because I forgot to click more sooner. However, I can only really pull this off successfully through Field Clicks, Party Clicks take too long even with QoL (exacerbated by my slow internet connection which seems to load fields easier than parties?) I don't bother with 1:1 clickbacks, Party or Mass Clicking, mostly because I don't bother checking how many interactions I've received from a user. If I want to hatch eggs faster, I sort Online Users by Activity. If I want more interactions while prioritizing egg hatching, I sort Online Users by Interactions Sent (skip empty fields checked off for both). If I want to prioritize solely interactions, I just go straight to fields. I guess these are my thoughts and opinions! Do with them what you will.
Naughty's Supply Shop Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | Gems
Third7's AvatarThird7
i really just need an alternative to making my wrist unusable from clicking for hours trying to get pokerus or hatch eggs (field hide all click fast please)
ThirdsWorld/Third7Plays Vee! Vee! 0
BillyJade's AvatarBillyJade
I think that there should be a multiplier(or divider) for interacting with recently active people. For example, interacting with RedCydranth (Rest in peace) wouldn't give as many interaction points as interacting with someone currently active or active within the past 5 days. It would give incentive to interact with people who are more active rather than people who stockpiled and only log in every so often.
Ilatia211's AvatarIlatia211
Just gonna throw my two cents in here as to how I'm motivated to interact with users and when and why I click the way I do. Party clicks are my bread and butter to me. I usually party click from clickbacks. They're quick to do, I can fire them off easily on mobile and desktop, and there isn't any drilling to get into the user's fields. I can just check my clickback list, open up the most recent 50, and go from there. Most people also party click me, presumably because it takes less time and it charges their egg timer. I'm not really motivated by the egg timer, at least not yet. While it is nice that I can get passive experience from it, it only matters if I've been clicking people a lot and nobody has been clicking me. On the flip side, if a lot of people have been clicking me (my experience in the 12DoC event), then my eggs are going to hatch much faster and the level 10 egg timer isn't going to be as impactful. I can see the egg timer as more of a thing that gets you through dry spells tbh. Field clicks are a lot more situational. I tend to field click newer players because it seems like a nice thing to do. I field click people that field click me. If the person I'm clicking doesn't have an accessible party, then I have to click a field. If there's an interaction event I'm interested in (12DoC), then I'm slightly more likely to click a field but that depends on how far I've fallen behind I guess. Field clicking for charging the albino radar is a factor, but a situational one since it depends on any IP bonuses for the day, how much I charged it yesterday, and how much I want to charge it today (and how far I'm off from w/e target I set.) Hunting for Pokerus can be one motivation, but from my experience, it can be really overwhelming so it doesn't rank as high (plus I don't go out of my way to seek it out). Notably for me, egg breeding doesn't come into play past a certain point. The number of interactions to get an egg isn't a lot and even with a 50% chance, I still get more than six eggs a day and max out my take-home from daycare adoptions. That's... pretty much it tbh >.<
Really guys, there is nothing else to see here. I DO have fanfics on the internet :P
Avatar commissioned by me. Credits are on my About Me.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page