PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: Interaction motivations >

NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Personally, I flip back and forth between Party and Field clicks. I also use QoL, so it's easy to go back and forth, even on mobile. Party Clicks I prioritize for: - Egg Timer: this has been stated multiple times - Hatching Eggs: specifically hatching and not breeding. I find relying solely on Party Clicks to get more eggs usually ends up with me running out of eggs and struggling to keep up with breeding more in time to fill the next Party (I'm guessing because I'm being Clicked Back and gaining more exp than if I was just Mass Clicking offline fields. This could also be a result of what I'm hunting + my wishforge) - Clickbacks: partially out of politeness, partially for exp, partially to clear the received section as if it were a notification. If a user has an empty Party in my Clickbacks, I will go to their fields and click the amount they clicked me (typically 6). This just feels like a polite way to clear my Clickbacks. Field Clicks I prioritize for: - Pokerus: I feel as though this one is a given, but obviously if someone has 5k+ pokemon, you'll prioritize their fields. However sometimes they only have one field, and you're forced to keep up with their Party - something I feel is interesting / neat! - Breeding Eggs: again, be it my hunt or my wishforge, I find my exp gain to be somewhat slower Field Clicking, which allows me to very quickly get in a bunch of interactions to store eggs. After amassing ~100+ eggs, I'll switch back to Party Clicks to hatch my eggs faster - Lucky Egg: I've only run out of exp before time runs out if I Field Click, Party Clicks don't seem to max it out fast enough, even though logically it should be the other way around. This could be an issue of my internet not being fast enough? - Events: as a full time retail employee in the US, often times I have 30 minutes between the end of my shift and Reset / events ending. This of course is not the sites fault, and of course does not stop me from Mass Field Clicking 10k interactions for MCW in 15 minutes because I forgot to click more sooner. However, I can only really pull this off successfully through Field Clicks, Party Clicks take too long even with QoL (exacerbated by my slow internet connection which seems to load fields easier than parties?) I don't bother with 1:1 clickbacks, Party or Mass Clicking, mostly because I don't bother checking how many interactions I've received from a user. If I want to hatch eggs faster, I sort Online Users by Activity. If I want more interactions while prioritizing egg hatching, I sort Online Users by Interactions Sent (skip empty fields checked off for both). If I want to prioritize solely interactions, I just go straight to fields. I guess these are my thoughts and opinions! Do with them what you will.
Naughty's Supply Shop Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | Gems Buying Origin Sashes @ 25zc/equiv:
5/500 Origin Sash
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page