PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

moongoer's Avatarmoongoer
Goatlady's reply is excellent and covers a lot of what I would have wanted to say, so I'll just add a couple of thoughts about my playstyle and experience on PFQ: 1. Charging my egg timer is unreliable for me as I don't have access to hatch eggs while I'm working - I have to wait for my breaks to use my phone. I'm therefore primarily motivated by clicking back people who've already clicked me as a thank you for their help rather than to charge up my own bonus. 1.5. I do think the clickback button's limit of ten parties is too small - assuming they're all full that's still not enough to generate an egg chance from the daycare (64 interactions) - and I mostly return clicks via the interactions page rather than the clickback button or by opening ten users (to be honest, I basically never use that option). Not only does this open 50 users rather than ten, I can also return to people to click multiple parties of theirs throughout the day and I do notice when people do the same to me! 2. When I'm actively playing I enjoy 'rus hunting. This is almost completely reliant on field clicks and trying to 'rus hunt with no reward in either EXP or credits from field clicking would be intensely demoralising. Party clicks during pokerus are important but individual users' hatching speed is so badge dependent - some people can hatch a hundred eggs in fifteen minutes of pokerus, some can only hatch one or two full parties. Any changes to the value of party clicks during pokerus would primarily benefit older, more established users with better badges and leave players who are still progressing to wishalloy out. 3. I don't personally use it but as I understand it field clicks are significantly preferable when breeding with a Red Gigaremo and would be significantly affected by any change to the EXP/Daycare value of field clicks. EDIT: 4. Sometimes I just want to be a lurker 😅 Doing a lot of field mass clicks feels like I'm saying "Don't mind me, I'm just breeding eggs!" while doing the same number of interactions as party clicks invites a response.
Score: 3090
TR score badge credit icon from fire emblem cipher!
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
My unimportant 2-cents here is that party clicks are for my egg timer to get to level 10 and if I don't have time to click fields I'll party click here and there. Other than that I mass click fields, especially Peachi since they have 10k pokemon. I really don't think there should be a change to how this works :/ it seems like fixing something that isn't broken...
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs
I do a lot of party clicks both to get my egg timer charged up, so I'll be on lots of people's clickback lists, and to help folks get their stuff leveled up. I don't tend to like field clicking because it doesn't get me any extra clickbacks, and because a lot of the time it seems like many of their mons are either level 100 or locked, meaning my clicking isn't doing anything useful for them. Field clicking probably needs to be left alone, but party clicking could stand a bit of buffing.
Lv. 100 — +1,626,873
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I use field clicks when I'm focused on pokerus/wishforge/ip gathering. I use party clicks when I'm trying to rush through my adoptions & when I'm filling up my egg timer ^^ I think it could be fun to have the egg timer go higher then 10, but you have to keep party clicking to keep it at that level. It won't decrease past 10 so you still get the bonus you're used too, but over say an hour it will decay from the max back to 10. Idk, just a thought!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Party clicks are easy for reaching large audience, returning clicks, mass clicks during trs, etc. Idk if it's possible as I'm not good with bb codes, but an easier way/access for all players alike would be a shortcut on the VIP list, like a way to open it for mass clicking. As for field clicks I prefer those when I need that last push to hatch an egg before logging off, and pretty much necessary for pokerus as not everyone is hatching eggs. It also does help with reaching a large number fast, but honestly same can be achieved with party clicks if you go for everyone online first when you first log in for the day. Have a maxed out egg timer before you even finish clicking everyone's party most of the time
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
Party clicks are somewhat more accessible due to the nifty button on top of the page with users online. It's a good way for me to get easy exp quickly, especially when the eggs are close hatching. But other than that, I prefer clicking fields, mostly because under normal circumstances it doesn't require reloading the page that much - if someone have 5000 Pokemons in their fields, it's easier to click them and then arrow to next field than look for that many active players and wait 50 years for the page/party to load (bad internet gang make noise-). Fields do load slowly at times, but profiles tend to take longer for some reason. Anyways. Even if you do turn on the option to skip empty parties, you still have a solid chance to find parties with 1-3 Pokemons/eggs in them. And now tell me, I'm dead serious, is it more beneficial to click 10 parties with only 2 Pokemons/eggs in it or 10 fields with 40? Is it more or less frustrating to party-click and find dozens of profiles with 1 Pokemon in them, giving you the least experience/IP possible, compared to dozens of fields with 30-40 Pokemons? And how would it be more fair to either side if experience and IP gain was reduced or, lord forbid, removed alltogether? Plus big fields do help more with Wishforge, MCW and getting eggs in Daycare (even though clicking eggs of x type moves the Wishforge faster, motivating party clicking a lot), but it really shouldn't be just reduced to it. I'm not asking for an extended option to 'hide NOT-FULL (aka less than 6 Pokemons/eggs) parties' from the online list - that would decimate the interactions with other players even more, and I do understand it would be pretty bad for new players who are testing the waters or those hunting from Daycare only (like exclusives) and probably just didn't get enough eggs to fill the party. I don't think it would be fair to anyone if the only way of buffing/motivating the party clicks is by removing the experience/IP gain from clicking fields. Fields shouldn't be just for show, like 'look at those 40 exclusive Melans I hatched!'. Reducing the amounts gained, to make party clicking more attractive/beneficial.. maybe. Like others said. Field Clicking doesn't need fixing or nerfing. Party Clicking needs to be more attractive.
0/1020
Mistheart101's AvatarMistheart101

QUOTE originally posted by Machop69

Weird request but I would like an option to select 10 or 50 random users online or offline to interact with. Today for some reason I barely got any interactions compared to yesterday. And since I am trying my best with the 12DOC event, and I need 2k+ interactions it felt hollow.
There's an option for that, actually. Up at the top of the screen there's the number of users online, with (Open 10) next to it. Clicking that gives you 10 users to click through, and you can go through more.
Hakumei94's AvatarHakumei94
If field clicking wasn't so tedious, I'd do it more. You have to go into each pokémon and open each one and most people "stack" their fields which makes it even harder. I dunno, if the little pop up menu had the food options on it instead of clicking each and every one, it'd be so much better.
Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
Sometimes I keep hours when not very many people are online. That's when mass clicking fields helps me the most, personally- 'rus hunting or mass clicking is kinda one of the only options when most others are offline. I've run out of people to click before, especially when Legendary hunting. I do have a slight concern that things would go back to some of the 2017 begging for mass clicks (because that's the easiest way to get Pokémon evolved), should field clicking be made too nerfed. I remember it being difficult to get interactions back when I joined, before the wishforge was changed. Or maybe that was just me.
He / they PFP from In Stars and Time! Please play it, I cannot sing it enough praises.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

QUOTE originally posted by Hakumei94

If field clicking wasn't so tedious, I'd do it more. You have to go into each pokémon and open each one and most people "stack" their fields which makes it even harder. I dunno, if the little pop up menu had the food options on it instead of clicking each and every one, it'd be so much better.
Hang on, I gotta ask. Are you feeding each pokemon on their individual page instead of using the field buttons?
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page