PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

POLL: Which of the following matter the most to you in general?

•  46%
  •  20%
  •  70%
  •  41%
  •   2%
  •  43%
  •  59%
  •   2%
  •  32%
  •  23%
  •  40%
  •   5%
  •   2%
  •   1%
  •  35%
  •  29%

Total votes: 1,982

This poll is now closed.

POLL: Which of these motivate you to Party click, but NOT Field click?

•  21%
  •  19%
  •  35%
  •  18%
  •   1%
  •  30%
  •  21%
  •   3%
  •  26%
  •  49%
  •  60%
  •   3%
  •   3%
  •   2%
  •  45%
  •  13%

Total votes: 1,797

This poll is now closed.

POLL: Which of these motivate you to Field click, but NOT Party click?

•  35%
  •   9%
  •  62%
  •  33%
  •   2%
  •  47%
  •  58%
  •   3%
  •  30%
  •   7%
  •  15%
  •  11%
  •   3%
  •   1%
  •  16%
  •  56%

Total votes: 1,698

This poll is now closed.

POLL: Which of these do you find Party or Field clicks work equally well for?

•  35%
  •  17%
  •  47%
  •  27%
  •   3%
  •  38%
  •  37%
  •   7%
  •  19%
  •  28%
  •  37%
  •   7%
  •   6%
  •   3%
  •  33%
  •  25%

Total votes: 1,418

This poll is now closed.

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As you may know, part of my big Update Plans for 2024 include a bit of a shuffle with regard to interactions. To assist with that, I'd like to know more about what exactly motivates people in the first place. I, along with the staff team, have identified a number of direct or indirect benefits of making interactions. I've arranged them in the polls above, and invite you to help me understand what drives you. For each poll, you may select up to 5 answers. Please select the most important ones to you. This information will be used to see what parts of the game balance I can adjust. Which bits I can make easier, make less of a grind, and which ones are less important. If you have any comments to share, you're welcome to post them as well!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
As it stands, Party Clicks are mostly done on my end to get the Egg Timer, after that it's a side product of Clickbacks. Otherwise, Field Clicks all the way, they're just far more efficient for... well everything other than Egg Timer. As a result of this, I've abstained from the fourth poll because... well... none of the options provide equal benefit, fields just usually end up superior one way or the other.
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Abstained from the last poll as I don't really have any definitive answers - both party clicks and field massclicks feel pretty exclusive in terms of what they benefit. I party click at reset so I can get my level 10 egg timer, then from that point on I massclick, whether it be users with large and sorted fields or just hunting down Pokerus. Basically there's almost no functions on the site where either strategy works just as well to me. The closest I can think of is Wishforge - being less rapid clicks, but with a lot of eggs that count for more progress towards badge completion, but I can't even be sure without taking out a calculator. Edit because post below reminded me of something: I do click the party of a user I visit to massclick or send a trade - just as a "while I'm here" thing, because I might as well. Overall it's a pretty small percentage of my total interactions though.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
flaredash's Avatarflaredash
It was stated already, but I pretty much only do clickbacks/party clicks for the egg timer. That being said, i ALWAYS click the party, even if i'm just there to actually click the fields. Generally, though, I will do my egg timer clicks in the party and then all of my other clicks are field clicks or the party of the person's field who i am clicking.
Machop69's AvatarMachop69
Weird request but I would like an option to select 10 or 50 random users online or offline to interact with. Today for some reason I barely got any interactions compared to yesterday. And since I am trying my best with the 12DOC event, and I need 2k+ interactions it felt hollow.
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
I want to say again, that please if possible remove people with empty parties from the clickback list. Also, as i did not find it in the polls, even if im fieldclicking for pokerus, i always also party click, sometimes multiple times if the host shuffles eggs :) Edit: if removal is not possible, maybe add a "claim free click" button like the ones with all hidden fields have.
magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
oh! seems like i was too late for the last poll
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Yeah, as stated from others, party clicks are mainly used for the timer with the fields being used the most for pretty much every other interaction. Rus hunting to also get exp and eggs is the most I use the fields for along with easy daily 1k interactions since on mobile trying to do that with partys a lot of the time is uh, difficult for me. Both get used for MCW, especially when whoever is rus has been clicked fully (and way quicker than usual thanks to wanting the 10k goal- ^^"), parties are a good option while waiting for the next pokerus turn over! Would also like to add that party clicks don't have the same effect when collecting eggs from interactions in the daycare since it feels like it takes longer compared to fields where on average you get around 20 or so eggs with a good pair per user :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Gryh's AvatarGryh
Same as has been said about the Egg timer and clickbacks. Events can go either way depending on the event, for instance MCW heavily favors fields just because I can click in bulk a lot faster, but Type Race is a good time for party clicks since you're trying to get your whole team's eggs hatched. There's really not a lot of overlap for me. Party clicks have a few specific purposes, and everything that's just based on quantity of clicks favors fields.
1mbean's Avatar1mbean
i always complete my "clickbacks" as i think its important to do that in a game like this. the basis of the game is built on having the courtesy to click back. i know personally at the end of the server day when i have hundreds of unreciprocated clicks it always bums me out. that being said, my biggest burst of interaction is right after server reset to get my egg timer level up. but even once its level 10 i always do my party clickbacks, again, its courtesy. i do field mass clicks for a few reasons- if someone else mass clicks me so i can return them, if i need eggs in the day care, or for events like MCW or the christmas one we have right now. occasionally i do to try to get pokerus. but for everything aside from returning mass clicks, if a persons fields are not stacked and sorted then i will likely not choose them as a canidate for mass clicks.
24 - they/them - pan hi im beanie! clicks on my level up field are much appreciated :)
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Avatar from the Pokemon anime.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page