PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: Interaction motivations >

moongoer's Avatarmoongoer
grandmaster.pngd.png
Goatlady's reply is excellent and covers a lot of what I would have wanted to say, so I'll just add a couple of thoughts about my playstyle and experience on PFQ: 1. Charging my egg timer is unreliable for me as I don't have access to hatch eggs while I'm working - I have to wait for my breaks to use my phone. I'm therefore primarily motivated by clicking back people who've already clicked me as a thank you for their help rather than to charge up my own bonus. 1.5. I do think the clickback button's limit of ten parties is too small - assuming they're all full that's still not enough to generate an egg chance from the daycare (64 interactions) - and I mostly return clicks via the interactions page rather than the clickback button or by opening ten users (to be honest, I basically never use that option). Not only does this open 50 users rather than ten, I can also return to people to click multiple parties of theirs throughout the day and I do notice when people do the same to me! 2. When I'm actively playing I enjoy 'rus hunting. This is almost completely reliant on field clicks and trying to 'rus hunt with no reward in either EXP or credits from field clicking would be intensely demoralising. Party clicks during pokerus are important but individual users' hatching speed is so badge dependent - some people can hatch a hundred eggs in fifteen minutes of pokerus, some can only hatch one or two full parties. Any changes to the value of party clicks during pokerus would primarily benefit older, more established users with better badges and leave players who are still progressing to wishalloy out. 3. I don't personally use it but as I understand it field clicks are significantly preferable when breeding with a Red Gigaremo and would be significantly affected by any change to the EXP/Daycare value of field clicks. EDIT: 4. Sometimes I just want to be a lurker 😅 Doing a lot of field mass clicks feels like I'm saying "Don't mind me, I'm just breeding eggs!" while doing the same number of interactions as party clicks invites a response.
Score: 0
TR score badge credit icon from fire emblem cipher!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page