PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: Interaction motivations >

Ilatia211's AvatarIlatia211
Just gonna throw my two cents in here as to how I'm motivated to interact with users and when and why I click the way I do. Party clicks are my bread and butter to me. I usually party click from clickbacks. They're quick to do, I can fire them off easily on mobile and desktop, and there isn't any drilling to get into the user's fields. I can just check my clickback list, open up the most recent 50, and go from there. Most people also party click me, presumably because it takes less time and it charges their egg timer. I'm not really motivated by the egg timer, at least not yet. While it is nice that I can get passive experience from it, it only matters if I've been clicking people a lot and nobody has been clicking me. On the flip side, if a lot of people have been clicking me (my experience in the 12DoC event), then my eggs are going to hatch much faster and the level 10 egg timer isn't going to be as impactful. I can see the egg timer as more of a thing that gets you through dry spells tbh. Field clicks are a lot more situational. I tend to field click newer players because it seems like a nice thing to do. I field click people that field click me. If the person I'm clicking doesn't have an accessible party, then I have to click a field. If there's an interaction event I'm interested in (12DoC), then I'm slightly more likely to click a field but that depends on how far I've fallen behind I guess. Field clicking for charging the albino radar is a factor, but a situational one since it depends on any IP bonuses for the day, how much I charged it yesterday, and how much I want to charge it today (and how far I'm off from w/e target I set.) Hunting for Pokerus can be one motivation, but from my experience, it can be really overwhelming so it doesn't rank as high (plus I don't go out of my way to seek it out). Notably for me, egg breeding doesn't come into play past a certain point. The number of interactions to get an egg isn't a lot and even with a 50% chance, I still get more than six eggs a day and max out my take-home from daycare adoptions. That's... pretty much it tbh >.<
Really guys, there is nothing else to see here. I DO have fanfics on the internet :P
Avatar commissioned by me. Credits are on my About Me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page