PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: Interaction motivations >

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by Machop69

A few days ago I had so many interacts received. Today I only had one person interacting that wasn't me. Not sure what the cause is but I hope it is a bug that can be fixed. Even when there is currently 867 users online, I am confused as to why my party is getting no clicks for the past 24 hours.
The best thing to do if you notice something like that is to log out then log back in. Sometimes people don't show up as online even if they actually are. (I've noticed this a lot with my bf cause he's the easiest for me to notice.) There used to be something in the bug or help forum about that but I think it may have been deleted for inactivity. :/
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page