PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Info gathering: Interaction motivations >

sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
My normal routine on days I can be active is to party-click until I run out of parties, then 'rus hunt, clicking parties again once I've finished massclicking the host, to catch any new users, and to go over those that were mid-filling up their party, etc. If I can't be active, I try to do clickbacks, but usually don't end up hitting everyone on the list. Maybe you could make party clicks have increased value towards breeding? Though I guess the already planned updates to the daycare may suffice. That's the main reason I end up having to swap to massclicking because while party clicking is great at maximizing exp, from all the clickbacks, massclicking is way more efficient for breeding. With party clicking it takes minimum 54 users to get 5 eggs, though this would be boosted by the daycare upgrade, but if half of those people clickback, that's already enough to hatch up to a 6k egg w/ Wishalloy + 1 family bonus. This is made much worse on Exp bonus days, where even a 10k egg would be hatched w/ only 21 clickbacks. That's all w/ the assumption that every user's party is full, and your breeding pair is 100%, you're not hunting an exclusive or monogender 'mon, etc. With high wishforge badges it's impossible to keep up your stock of eggs with just party clicks.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page