PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 36

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
...Ok, not going to lie, this might be one of my FAVORITE Megas from this site to date. J-JUST LOOK AT IT!!!! Thank-you everyone, for programming, designing, ext. ext. this AMAZING Mega.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
Nice work Dusky!
Hoshi's AvatarHoshi
Yes! It's Pyroar! It's gorgeous! Amazing work!
Every time I sit up straight my back cracks like a glowstick Icon by gezeichnet
ChaosShadow's AvatarChaosShadow

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

So I guess Mega Pyroar is not sexually dimorphic? Given that Pyroar is a very sexually dimorphic Pokemon--being based on stereotypical lions and all--this is very odd. But it also makes sense since NO mega evolution shows any gender differences at all, which gives way to a bit of conflict according to the nature of the situation at hand. I like it though!
Looks to me like it's a middle ground between the male and female forms-- the body type is kind of between the two of them, and the mane (though extant) is much lighter than the full mane expressed by the male Pyroar line. I quite like it, myself.
Introducing Fool's Gold Q, the Mega Stone for Pyroar!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
YUP!!!!!!! I like Mega Pyroar. Don't know if I'll ever do anything about it though.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page