PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 36

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Events! August had a lot of them! After introducing the Type Race and the new special event Astral Disruption, it's time to go back to routine with Mass-Click Weekend 36! The event will take place on August 26th and 27th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
*rubs my hands together* Maybe this will force me to mass click. I've been slacking lately.
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Be Krookodile. Please.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
It looks like it would be normal/ground/rock type but maybe not.
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
'circle of evolution' a round pokemon?
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
it's probably noctowl. i mean. the colors. edit: circleofevolution.png - hoothoot. is round. noctowlite. gotta be. i was wrong at least 99% of the time so i gotta be right this time. i GOTTA. edit2: [SLAMS FISTS ON DESK] PSYCHIC-TYPE NOCTOWL PSYCHIC-TYPE NOCTOWL PSYCHIC-TYPE N
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Zilexion's AvatarZilexion
I have no idea what it might be but I'm excited anyway OwO
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Circle of evolution? Kinda makes me think of the pokemon of evolution, eevee. The colour kinda hints otherwise, though. I'm just hoping it's a shiny I have so I don't have to look for a shop selling it tbh. XD
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
Looks like it will be Krookodile, but Circle of Evolution has me thinking things kind of like Serperior, where it relates to an actual evolutionary events such as snakes losing their legs.

Astral Disruption Spoilers

Are you sure?

Okay, well it could be Kinaster, but judging by colour scheme I doubt it.
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Circle of evolution = Circle of life = The Lion King = Pyroar? Maybe not since the file name almsot never relates to the Pokemon.
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page