PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 36

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos
So I guess Mega Pyroar is not sexually dimorphic? Given that Pyroar is a very sexually dimorphic Pokemon--being based on stereotypical lions and all--this is very odd. But it also makes sense since NO mega evolution shows any gender differences at all, which gives way to a bit of conflict according to the nature of the situation at hand. I like it though!
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
so, is the forme same for male and female or are there slight differences?
Score: 0
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
Got the first Regular Mega Pyroar. Thought I wasn't even gonna get the stone! Such a gorgeous Mega though.
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
KawaiiPotato1's AvatarKawaiiPotato1
Awww, I was hoping it was a mega Sylveon. :(
Enoshima's AvatarEnoshima
such a beautiful mega i love it-- now my albino looks even prettier hhhh ❤️
check out my art shop ~! credits: -icon is official hazbin hotel art! -background art is official art
and edited by me
23/200 3/???
broil's Avatarbroil

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

So I guess Mega Pyroar is not sexually dimorphic? Given that Pyroar is a very sexually dimorphic Pokemon--being based on stereotypical lions and all--this is very odd. But it also makes sense since NO mega evolution shows any gender differences at all, which gives way to a bit of conflict according to the nature of the situation at hand. I like it though!
Mega pokemon don't have gender differences. Not sure why, but they don't.
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
Jinksu's AvatarJinksu
I didn't get my mega stone yet but I clicked over the 10,000 mark
Art was made by cursöla! Pm them for some sweet art
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
So did I! I have a screenshot of proof, but I dunno how to upload it on mobile. EDIT: Scratch that. I thought you had to collect it, not you automaticly get it.
Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47
Pyroar yeesss!!!
Swirlpuffy's AvatarSwirlpuffy
Wow, mega Pyroar looks great!
Avatar from the tcg Type race score: 0

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page