PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I've decided to reorganize my battlemon fields. I'm placing all my pokemon in little places where I think it would make sense. Kaybre - In the center because she is my favorite. Orca - Near the center because I feel like she oversees the farm and should be near the center. Next to her is her friend group, Wisp, Senga, Cryaroar and Solashyi. Solashyi is closer to Kaybre because they're both dragon types. Crisis - Up on the top due to flying high in the sky and trying to be important. Near Kaybre and Solashyi due to being dragon types. Amorvoir & Electra - front and center because Amorvoir is a showoff. Electra followed him due to not wanting her rival to get ahead. I bet they're having a competition right now. Darkest Nights - Is in the front because she likes attention. Rissy - Near the front due to loving attention, however not completely in the front due to being less obvious about it than Darkest Nights and Amorvoir Branch - near the center because I feel like he keeps tract of information on the farm. I just feel like he's important, somehow. Fracture - Near Branch because they both enjoy exploring ancient ruins, and I feel like Fracture might have a crush on Branch. Overdrive - Aimlessly wandering around the farm with a VR set on. Accidentally stepping on Aquali Aquali - Overdrive started stepping on him and he is trying to super flex Overdrive off of him, and failing. Crystal - Next to her fellow Undertale fan Aquali. Pillow & Metatron - I feel like they're playing video games in a corner in the backroom. I imagine them trying to play Super Smash bros Wii and Ultimate at the same time. I wonder how that would turn out, having one controller in each hand and having to pay attention to two matches at once. Xena & Zeta.mon - I feel like they are hanging in the back, trying to be alone and stay away from everyone. Game Breaker & Game Shattered - those beasts are laying around in the backroom, doing nothing but waiting for their next victims 0_0. While & Gaimistui - Near the front, both wanting to be used in the next battle. Metoic - Watching the stars, in the corner with the best view of the sky. Meggy & Willow - Having a friendly conversation. Breezee - in the backroom, rewriting his book in peace. Justin Time - telling a pun using his name to Darkest Nights Solence - is outside, wanting to be alone Cerulean Tea~ - Socializing with Meggy and Willow Dawn - Sitting in the distance behind her friend Cerulean, reading a book about the apocalypse. I am Negan - Socializing with Meggy, Willow and Cerlean~ tea. Though a bit confused why he is there. Magquaza - Howling at the moon. Neo & Barritone - Near the front as they are in a band together. Neo is more in it for the fame than Barritone is. Lizzu - Next to Axle Stark, as she thinks he is her grandfather. Jade & Angel Next to each other. Angel is trying to cheer Jade up, and Jade likes Angel's company. I still need reasons for some of my pokemon to be places.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
So I started a Shiny Spinarak hunt a day after free hypermode was given to everyone and today I end it. I hatched 596 Spinaraks with no shinys or albinos. I give up now. I just really want to do something with my party, like get gems. At least I have enough gems for the bug and poison badges.
I remade my sprite shop! I still remember the original. Spiriting for free because I wanted requests. I also asked for requests on Scratch but I only ever got 4. But on PFQ they just kept coming. I remember the first few months being fun. But the sprites were taking their toll. More and more people were asking for gen 6/7+ pokemon which I started to loathe making. I still have a very early beta Zygarde sprite. Still because I insisted on doing every sprite, in order I got burned out. I didn't want to close my sprite shop but time slipped away and it got closed down. RIP ACottontail's free fusions. Still what bothers me most about this is that someone requested a fakemon that someone else made, the creator said on devianart page they were okay with fanart, I made the sprite, but I can never show it to anyone because I can't remember who made the fakemon. Oh, well. Anyway I've learned from the past. I've learned it's okay to reject orders. I've learned that there is no shame in using someone else's free to use gen6+ sprites to prevent all my motivation from drying out. I learned that I should close my shop to finish orders instead of letting them just pile up. And I learned, I should at least get something for my time, and now everyone's gummis will be mine! Err... I mean it's pay what you want. Anyway the new sprite shop is located here. Edit: It's no longer pay what you want because people were drowning me in gems and I felt constantly underpaid.
Retelling of Spectral City Gym, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the gym, her partner Kaybre at her side. She read the rules then turned to face the gym leader. "Hello I would like to challenge the Spectral city gym. If I'm understanding the rules correctly I would like to fight the first three battles with megas only and the last three battles with legendarys only." "Ok," The gym leader said, "Send out your first pokemon when your ready." Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx "You won! Here is the badge." the gym leader handed the badge to ACottontail. "Thank you for the battles," ACottontail said. "No problem! Still I swear my gym is to easy." The gym leader said. ACottontail looked at the winners list. On it she saw the names of the two people who have beaten her own gym, "Well it probably doesn't help that the first three people to challenge your gym are all highly skilled trainers." "Well that explains things, goodbye!" The gym leader said. "Goodbye!" ACottontail and Kaybre exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
That was the Spectral City Gym.
I will now attempt to list all of my OCs for this one universe I'm creating. This is a work in progress. I have about halfish of my characters listed now. Still I have only written down stuff for very few of my characters. I feel like I've drawn at least 80% of my characters at least once.

Gaos

Terri Jerri Zyma Mora(Needs name change) Erri Thorn Ivy Scales Silly Billy Tyler Shroomy Daw Shroomy's father Finoeshea Xeiha Tonn Finoeshea's older sister, I forgot the name but I think it's Xionia) Kilo Milo Aqutenas Quemmi Nova Explorer dog Hotel fly (give actual name) Bala Justin Plif Ming Mirablis Vedrew (a Vearus) ACottontail (Author avatar, how unoriginal I know) Polly

Stormway Isle

Tracy Saddie Norman Klawdia Kurnto Findly Eve Taitail Snowfire Crest Kate Kiza Ichor Blogger cat(needs name+redesign) Carl Melody (Possibly rename) Stella Gocal Scorce Skyroar Snache Llanaturn Telsila Rissy Poelaor (Possibly rename) Iceymcs(Needs overhaul, maybe remove) Dreejm(needs name change) Flash Sniffy (needs name change) Roara (needs major overhaul) Spot (needs major overhaul) Planet tree(Needs everything)

Osta

Kyu Hikari Strave Trixie Asher Marcus Cutxias (needs major overhaul) Horse of Hollow Horse of Crimson Spiny Trolling demon who needs a better name Nere

Slowio

Slimeith Ghora Billybob Author Spider(needs a real name) Flying fire snail Lava cookie salesman Taro Lavee Emice Emice's husband(Needs name) Those 2 mole sisters I forgot the names of B-393 Y-1 P-7 Menacing tree Thomas Erik Mike Bob Maximal Gary Lily Rhinaier Cacti Berry

Elsite

Ertai Skyly Arky Ozaru Monject Manic Haracter Olten Murrick

Core

Marisa Disembodied voice Beta Hikari The Quizler Seil Reginald Count Aton Niap Alexzandra Phoenix Cupid Serena Jimmy
I've been thinking about revamping my sprite shop again. This time for a lot more consistency on how I price sprites. All sprites, regardless of type, that take 10 minutes or less to make are PWYW. For the first 20 minutes every minute I take to make the sprite = 1 . After that every two minutes I take to make the sprite = 1 . This is to get a good baseline for the price, while preventing the sprite from getting to expensive. If I am in the last 20 seconds before the minute increase it round up, otherwise it rounds down. If the time goes over the max price it caps at the max price, and you aren't charged no matter how much it goes over. There are 3 max price categories. 25 which takes 30 minutes to make. 40 which takes an hour to make. And 70 which takes two hours to make. I will also have more discounts now that my prices are higher. Loyalty discount - sprites count as different if they have their own price presented. Order 10 sprites - the minutes between 20-30 are free. order 20 sprites at least 5 not PWYW - the minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1 . Order 30 sprites at least 10 not PWYW - sprites that take 15 minutes or less are now pwyw. The minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1 and the minutes 30-40 are free. Order 42 sprites at least 20 not PWYW, the minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1 and the minutes 30-40 are free along with a 10% discount after that is applied. Suggestion discount - If you recommend a sprite type that I add to my shop you get a 50% discount on sprites of that type. This does not apply to suggestions that are very generic (Such as angel/demon sprites) or suggestions that infringe on other people's styles (Such as Neon signs, which were originally made by LemonZesty). You can see a list of what I already have planned here.
I should have a section for varying maximum price spirtes. I should also ask if people are okay with me showing the sprites I make for them in future showcases of the sprites I make.
New max prices PWYW: Recolor (Inverted - Inverted inverted - Trainer - tron - Oversaturated - unsaturated) - Minisprites - Yin-Yang - Gracidea - Ghost - Holding item - Devamp - Revamps - Galaxy - Pokeball - Missingno glitched - Partners - Teams - April fools - Charms - Half Shiny - Infected Shiny - Shadows - Shadeless - Lines - Silhouettes - Simplified 25/30 minutes: Poses ~ 15 minutes - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Mimikyu Cloak ~ 10 minutes to 20 minutes - Rubber duck ~ Less than 15 minutes - Undertale Styled - Berry - Rider ~ 7 minutes - Imposters - Derpmons - Painted (Flags - Melonistic) - Face swap - Lineless (Pencil shaded) - Veteran - Tail - Cat - Bird - Stickers - Aura - Parts - Banner ~ 10 minutes to 20 minutes 40/1 hour: Fusions ~25 minutes to 50 minutes - Half-Fusions - Self-Fusions - Cosplays - Amalgamates - Substitute Plush - Gijinka ~ 30 minutes to 40 minutes 70/2 hours: Customs - Retypes - Characters - Fakemon ~ 1 to 2 hours - Mega Evolution ~ 50 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes - Move (Z-moves) ~ 50 minutes to 1h 10 minutes, though it depends on what move you want - Sprites from scratch ~ 1 to 2 hours - Custom animations Varying: Surprise: Name what your willing to pay. I will base how much I scratch the design off of that. Scenes: Depends on the number of pokemon. 2 - 25, 3 to 5 - 40, 6+ - 70 Back Sprites: It depends on the sprite type you want applied to the back sprite.
Hello and welcome to my sprite shop. I offer a lot of different types of sprites, and I'm willing to try to sprite almost anything. I specialize in creative fusions, retypes and customs. Ever wanted a 4 pokemon star themed fusion in a specific pose? What about a dual retype cosplaying as a Jigglypuff? Want the two of them interacting in a scene? Well I got you covered. Don't be afraid of giving me something to hard to sprite, I like a challenge.

Rules and Notes

• Understand the payment system. By ordering a sprite you are saying that you can, and will pay up to the maximum price in that sprite's category for the sprite. For the first 20 minutes the price is 1/minute. After that it's 1/2 minutes.If a sprite takes 10 or less minutes to make it becomes PWYW. I round the minute at the 40 second mark.
  • Send payment within 48 hours of receiving your sprite. If you are going offline for an extended period of time please tell me. I will hunt you down if you don't pay.
  • Don't use other people's sprites without their permission. Do not use sprites other people have ordered. If you want to use them ask for the permission of the person who ordered the sprite as they paid for it and now own it. Do not harass people for not answering or not letting you use the sprite, or be overly pushy. Doing so will get you banned from my shop.
  • Give credit when using sprites. You can use sprites I make for you anywhere for any purpose as long as you credit me for making the sprite. I am okay with you editing the sprite you ordered, just don't forget to give me and the person who edited it credit. If I made the design for you, while I don't expect it everywhere, in places such as art galleries for the character please give credit to me for the design.
  • Don't state how much you are going to pay me upfront. I have my price system because how hard it is to make a sprite can vary wildly, and is a bit hard to judge before I make it. If you understate the price I feel awkward having to tell you the sprite is more expensive. If you overstate the price I feel guilty that you signed yourself into paying more for a sprite that wasn't that hard to make. I feel pressured into making the sprite extra good, and when it is a sprite where there isn't that much I can do, I feel terrible not being able to do more. I also feel like tips should be based on how much you enjoy the sprites you got, not something you'll state that you'll pay beforehand.
  • Each separate sprite you order will have it's own price. If you don't make it clear you are asking for multiple sprites in your order when you are ordering multiple sprites, I will ask for clarification before doing your order.
  • I can reject orders for any reason.
  • If you want me to do something to a gen 6 or 7 pokemon you will have to find a sprite for me to work off of. Though I do have a small amount of sprites I have made myself a while back if you want me to use one of those. However many of them are old, and if they are in the white box I recommend finding a free to use sprite for me to use. If you want a sprite of a pokemon beyond gen 7 pm me. Asking on this thread will get that order rejected.

Gen 6/7 sprites I've made

Want a new one made?

I am offering a deal where if you pay me to make a sprite of a gen 6 or 7 pokemon, and you allow me to use it in my other sprites, you get a permanent 30% discount on sprites involving that pokemon. This deal also applies if you order an OC that is mostly the pokemon but with a few accessories and tweaks. This deal also applies to pokemon in the white box below as those sprites are old, and my skills have greatly improved since making them. Making a new gen 6 or 7 sprite takes around 1-2 hours to make.

Notes to remember
  • Specify what you want out of a sprite. Feel free to specify things like pose, color pallet or anything else you can think of. I can have some very weird interpretations of things. One time someone asked me for a shiny Umbreon with wings. This is what I gave them when they latter specified they wanted this. If you want to avoid this please specify details.
  • I like to get creative with my sprites. For things like fusions and retypes I try to make their designs unique and treat it like the buyer has the intent to make it into an OC. Making a simple sprite feels like cheating so I do my best to avoid it.
  • Don't be afraid to give me a challenging sprite. I like a challenge. Besides, the worst I could do is say no, or fail trying.
  • You can combine as many types of sprites as logically possible. The price for these will fall into the highest max price of the sprite types selected. Where I say I can also do this to fusions is shorthand for saying I can also do this to fusions, retypes, customs, and pretty much is this note.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for stuff off of the menu. I will tell you what max price category it falls into, and will start making it once you agree to that max price. Unless it falls into PWYW, then I will start making it immediately(assuming there are no other orders).
  • I have a tendency to procrastinate. I'm not the most motivated spriter. I can put things off for a while, and I have taken 2 months to start to work on a sprite before. Though be assured when I finally do get to spriting I don't take shortcuts. I do my best to put my artistic vision of your request into sprite form, anything else feels like cheating.
  • If you have any criticisms or ways to make my sprites or this first post better, please tell me. I am always looking to improve my sprite work. I also feel like this first post and shop name are a little barren, so any advice would be appreciated. I can also make edits to your order if you see something is wrong with it.
  • Tips are greatly appreciated. I take tips as a sign how much people like the sprite I made them. I want to believe that people will tip so they are paying what they think the sprite is worth. I feel like every fusion, every retype isn't just putting parts onto a pokemon to make a sprite. It is something I have to design and then put into sprite form. This is to the point I often sketch out the design of them on paper(I can send you an picture of it if you want). For stuff like fusions I feel like you aren't just buying a sprite, but also a design. I've seen adopts go for significantly more, and while I expect absolutely no one to pay 200-500GP for a single sprite, I feel like the design should still count for something. I see other people paying a lot more to other people and I wonder, what am I doing wrong? How can I make my sprites better? It's a bit disheartening to see so many people pay the bare minimum. I want to do my best to make sprites that people think are worth something. I want to give things like fusions creative designs in poses few others would go through the effort to make. I want to be the one who makes that sprite which consists of 5 different sprite types every other sprite shop was sane enough to refuse to take on. I want to sprite whatever you want as long as I have the tools to take it on. If you think the sprite I made for you is worth more than the price I gave you for it, please pay me what you think it's worth. Arceus this turned into a rant, didn't it?

Payment

For the first 20 minutes the price is 1/minute. After that it's 1/2 minutes. If a sprite takes 10 or less minutes to make it becomes PWYW. I round the minute at the 40 second mark. The price will never exceed the maximum price of that sprite's category. Here is what I am looking for, listed in order of most wanted. Mixed payments are allowed. Exchange rates: 1=5=5,000, 1 = 1,500 , 1 = 400 .
  • Gummis are worth 1,500 credits. Yes, I really want your gummis.
  • This is my only method of getting them so.
  • I typically prefer to buy things in GP over credits. I also have a better idea of what things are worth in gp over any other currency so I will calculate the price of sprites off of gp.
  • I will measure how much you paid in credits. There are gummis on the market. Credits can buy things on the market.
  • Ready to evolve normal, , electric, grass, ice, dragon and steel type pokemon. Normal type evos are worth 1,000 credits because Eevee exists. Grass is worth 1,000 credits as Leafeon and Pumkaboo exist. Ice is worth 1,000 credits as Crabrawler and Glaceon exist. Electric is worth 5,500 credits as Mareep and Shinx evolve at level 15. Dragon is worth 9,000 credits as Gible evolves at level 24. Steel is worth 1,000 credits as Nosepass exists.
  • Gems are worth 400 credits. 1 medium gem is worth 10 small gems and 1 large gem is worth 100 small gems. These are not a priority thus the low value.
Tips are appreciated.
Alternate payments
These are some other things I am looking for. Please discuss these when ordering instead of when I give you the sprite and the price. This is due to the variable nature of the items or them being enough to pay for multiple items.
  • Art trades. I have hundreds of monster, non-pokemon characters I would love to have drawn. I don't have digital art or references for most of my characters, though I can draw some traditional pictures and give you a description of them for reference.
  • Good pokemon for battle. I am always looking for pokemon to add to my team. For the most part I am looking for pokemon with natures that boost their higher offensive stat, preferably adamant/modest, and good IVs. Please don't offer pokemon I've already trained(Megas count as separate pokemon) or pokemon with low base stat totals in their final form(lower than 400). See my first few fields for what I already have. Legendary/Shiny/Albino/Delta pokemon that are good for battle are worth more.
  • Shinys/Albinos/Delta. I base the value of these more on how they look than how much EXP they took to hatch. I am less likely to accept ones I already have as payment.(I will also accept all Melans, not that anyone would actually pay with one for sprites)
  • A toyhouse code. I have a TON of characters and I would like a place to organize them all. (Seriously, I have over 200 characters).
  • Relic Vases and beyond. I need them to upgrade my badges. One could probably pay for multiple sprites.

Discounts
Here is where I list the people who have discounts for whatever reason I see fit.
  • Aikra - 99% off sprites for being my best friend.
  • KilalaMikal - 10% off sprites for paying in gummis when this shop was PWYW.
  • FennekOoba - 10% off sprites for paying in Zophan and leaving a tip when this shop was PWYW.
  • DatzArebal - 10% off sprites for paying in gummis and gold poke when this shop was PWYW.
  • BjornDH - 20% off sprites for having a button made for my shop, and advertising it in their signature. 50% off character and Veteran sprites for suggesting them
  • soxterluna - 30% off sprites involving Goodra and Spewpa for ordering sprites that involved me making sprites for them, and then allowing me to use an edited version of the sprites for other sprites. This also applies to the OC sprites ordered that required me to make Goodra and Spewpa in the first place.
Battler's discount - a 10% discount to everyone who has either a)Beaten my gym or b) has beaten me in their gym under rules I feel are fair. My gym is right here, if you want to give it a try.
  • Rebecca Gold
  • Foxat
  • Luxnight
  • Shddo
  • BÙDDYMÈ
Loyalty Discount - The more sprites you order from me, the more of a discount you get from ordering from me. Sprites count as different if they have their own price presented. These apply after you've ordered the number of sprites, so if you order 10 sprites in one go you won't get the tier one discount on that order, but will on the next order. Tier 1 - Order 10 sprites - the minutes between 20-30 are free. Tier 2 - Order 20 sprites at least 5 not PWYW - the minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1. Tier 3 - Order 30 sprites at least 10 not PWYW - sprites that take 15 minutes or less are now pwyw. The minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1 and the minutes 30-40 are free. Tier 4 - Order 42 sprites at least 20 not PWYW - the minutes between 0-20 are 2 minutes/1 [Gold Poké] and the minutes 30-40 are free along with a 10% discount after that is applied. Sprites that take 15 minutes or less are pwyw. Suggestion discount - If you recommend a sprite type that I add to my shop you get a 50% discount on sprites of that type. This doesn't stack with any other discount besides the loyalty discount. This does not apply to suggestions that are very generic (Such as angel/demon sprites) or suggestions that infringe on other people's styles (Such as Neon signs, which were originally made by LemonZesty). You can see a list of what I already have planned here. Gen 6/7 sprite reuse discount - If you order a sprite that contains a gen 6/7 pokemon, and let me use that gen 6/7 sprite in future sprites, you get a permament 30% discount on sprites including that sprite. See the gen 6/7 sprites I've made under the rules for more information.

What I can do (67 types available)

Sprite index

Use control+F to quickly jump to what you're looking for. PWYW: Recolor (Inverted - Inverted inverted - Trainer - tron - Oversaturated - unsaturated) - Minisprites - Yin-Yang - Gracidea - Ghost - Holding item - Devamp - Revamps - Galaxy - Pokeball - Missingno glitched - Partners - Teams - April fools - Charms - Half Shiny - Infected Shiny - Shadows - Shadeless - Lines - Silhouettes - Simplified Cyan tier - 25/30 minutes: Poses - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Mimikyu Cloak - Rubber duck - Undertale Styled - Berry - Rider - Imposters - Derpmons - Painted (Flags - Melonistic) - Face swap - Lineless (Pencil shaded) - Veteran - Tail - Cat - Bird - Stickers - Aura - Parts - Banner Determination tier - 40/1 hour: Fusions - Half-Fusions - Self-Fusions - Cosplays - Amalgamates - Substitute Plush - Gijinka Absol tier - 70/2 hours: Customs - Retypes - Characters - Fakemon - Mega Evolution - Move (Z-moves) - Sprites from scratch - Custom animations Varying: Surprise, Scenes, Back Sprites
Addons
Extra stuff I'm willing to do for free for almost any sprite you order if you ask for it. Replace a pokemon's image - I can give you CSS code to make one of your pokemon look like a sprite I made for you. Give me a link to the pokemon you want it on and I'll send you the code. The code comes from this helpful CSS code guide. Dex entry - I can write up dex entries for the sprite you ordered. These will include a description of the pokemon's life, typing, ability and notable moves. *Please make sure the sprite makes some sort of sense for having a dex entry. I will make it a joke entry if you want me to give one to something like a Silhouette.*

Examples

Iripster - the ice wolf pokemon - Iripster tend to live up in icy mountains. They are capable of great feats of agility during a blizzard. Their eyes have adapted to see well during blizzards. Iripster tend to be rather serious pokemon. They try to intimidate intruders in the mountains. However Iripster tend to take pity on lost travelers and lead them off the mountain. Iripster's fur is incredibly soft, smooth and cold. Abilities - Fur coat / Keen eye, hidden - Snow cloak. Notable moves - Ice fang, Shadow claw, Blizzard, Agility. Cherry Grotle - the cherry bush pokemon - Cherry Grotle are a fairy type variation of Grotle. They have evolved closer to cherry blossoms, and have grown more magical than plant based. The scent and flowers on Cherry Grotle appear to have healing properties. Seeing a cherry Grotle is said to cause hallucinations of a cherry or strawberry taste. Abilities - Sweet Veil / Flower Veil, hidden - Aroma Veil Notable moves - Aromatherapy, Magical leaf, Aromatic Mist. Shadow Mothim - the sad shadow moth pokemon - brown/sad type Once upon a time there was a Mothim. He was so ugly he put the ugly barnacle to shame. Because he was so useless he turned to the dark side. However he failed that and became brown instead. Now he just sits in the corner crying on pizza boxes. Ability: Failed Shadow - Anything black Shadow Mothim sees makes him sad about failing to turn to the dark side. This lowers all of his stats by one stage. Notable moves: Real Tears - makes the opposing pokemon sad once they realize they aren't fake tears. Struggle - Shadow Mothim faces the struggle of everyday life. Ponder - Shadow Mothim ponders the reason why he exists. ^That is what happens when you ask me to give a dex entry to a Silhouette.
Shinys - I'll add on an extra recolor for the shiny variation of the sprite your ordering. *I will not do this for free for animated sprites.* Progression - I often make backups of my sprite before making major changes. I will save these backups and put them together for you so you can see how the progression of the sprite being made.
PWYW
These are the sprites that take me 10 or less minutes to make. Pay anything you want for them. Recolors - The classic recolor. I can base the color off of something or create a new pallet. If you want something more than just replacing the colors of a pokemon see painted below.

Recolor Variants, (6) Inverted, Inverted inverted, Trainer, Tron, Oversaturated, Unsaturated

Inverted - I recolor a sprite based off of it's inverted colors. I may leave some colors the same due to them looking better. Inverted inverted - I make an inverted recolor, then invert the colors of the recolor. Also comes with an inverted recolor sprite as I need to make one for this sprite. Trainer recolor - a recolor, but with trainer sprites. Tron - Where I make most of the pokemon dark, but make a few parts neon to really make it stand out. Oversaturated - I wreck a perfectly good color pallet by ramping the saturation up to the max. Unsaturated - I make a pokemon greyscale by removing the saturation from their colors.
Minisprites - I make any type of sprite as a minisprite. These will be PWYW regardless of what type of sprite you want me to make a minisprite of, unless it's animated. These were inspired by the sprite work of LemonZesty, who was the first person I've seen work with minisprites. Yin-Yang I put two of the same pokemon together based on the Yin-Yang symbol. Gracidea - I recolor the pokemon to Shaymin's colors. I also add a Gracidea flower to the pokemon. I can only recolor the pokemon or only add the flower if you want. Ghost - I make the pokemon into a generic ghost. If you want a more inspired ghosty design get a ghost type retype. Holding item - I give the pokemon their held item. Please speficy the item. Devamp - I can give a newer gen sprite a gen 1 color pallet. I can also do this to fusions. Revamps - I can revamp any gen 1-4 sprite to more closely resemble the gen 5 sprites. I can also do this to pokemon that were in the gold/sliver prototype. Feel free to request older generation sprites when ordering a sprite. Please note: There is only really 1 way to revamp a sprite, and these take more time to make than any other similar looking sprite. I will reuse these for my other sprites. I am not insane enough to redo these like the rest of the similar looking sprites here. Due to this these are pay what you want. These take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour to make so please don't order 20 of these at once because they are technically free. Galaxy - I make parts of the pokemon look like a galaxy. I can do this to either the full pokemon, or parts of a pokemon. The galaxy background is by JL Field on needpix.com. Pictures there are free to use commercially with modification. Pokeball - I make a pokeball based on how a pokemon looks like. I try to keep these designs true to the games, and I won't add things like a tail hanging off of it. Missingno glitched - Where I glitch the pokemon into a reversed L shape, then paste recolored missingno sprites into the background. Comes in two styles, background glitched where there are holes taken out of the background like the first example, and transparent where all white is removed like the second example. Partners - A trainer with one or few of their pokemon. I can recolor the trainer and/or the pokemon if you want. I am willing to do small edits in this. Based on what I saw a lot of people doing on smogon. If you want more see scenes below. Teams - I copy and paste a trainer and pokemon sprites together. If you want something more complex, such as the trainer and pokemon interacting or doing poses see scenes below. April fools - Is 50 gold poke to mUch for you?!? Well fOr anything you can get a sPrite from sCratch!!1!1!! Done at lIghtning quiCk paces of 5 miNutes, without a referEnce just like how Real artists do it! What is this qUality you speak of? In seriousness I will jokingly scratch a sprite up. These are zero effort and very low quality. Charms - I attach the ends of the shiny charm to a pokemon's minisprite or an item's sprite to make it look like a charm. I can edit the minisprite if you want. Half Shiny - Where I make half of a pokemon normal and the other shiny. The change can be horizontal or vertical. There will only be one change. Infected Shiny - Where I go crazy with the selection tool and make the pokemon partially shiny. This are randomized for the most part as when I try to be careful with it, it usually ends up looking worse. Shadows - I add a shadow under a pokemon. Can either have a sinister red face or not. I can also make them in different angles. Shadeless - I go through and remove all of the shading. Lines - I quickly go through and get the lines of the pokemon. Silhouettes - I fill in the entire pokemon with one color. Usually black but you can specify another color. I can also make the color an image of your choosing. Simplified - Where I remove details, lines and shading to make a pokemon sprite look simplified.
Cyan tier 25,000:25:5/30 minutes
These sprites take me up to a half hour to make. You will pay at most 25 gold poke or equivalent for these sprites.

index

Poses - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Mimikyu Cloak - Rubber duck - Undertale Styled - Berry - Rider - Imposters - Derpmons - Painted (Flags - Melonistic) - Face swap - Lineless (Pencil shaded) - Veteran - Tail - Cat - Bird - Stickers - Aura - Parts - Banner
Poses - when requesting a sprite feel free to request a pose and expression for it. Asking for a sprite to be in a certain pose will not make it count as two sprites. Poses are estimated to take around 15 minutes to make. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - I remake a sprite or art of a pokemon of your choice into a PMD styled sprite. I can use any of the poses the games offers. I can only do this to fusions, etc, whose base is a gen 1-4 pokemon. I can scratch on parts, and may be able to add on small parts of gen 5+ pokemon. I can not do this to fakemon. Mimikyu Cloak - I put Mimikyu in a cloak for a pokemon other than pikachu. These take around 10-20 minutes to make. Rubber Duck - I make a rubber duck version of a pokemon. These usally take under 15 minutes to make. Undertale Styled Sprites - these sprites are styled after the battle sprites of Undertale. You can tell me which parts of the pokemon to make black and white, and I can also make them in colors other than black and white if you want. These are not recolored lines as I tend to be a lot more careful with these, going pixel by pixel and occasionally filling in big chunks of color as opposed to just quickly making all the lines black then coloring the rest white. These usally take under 15 minutes to make. Berry - I will make a pokemon look like a berry. I recolor and fuse on parts for these. I can also do this to fusions. Riders - Where I make one pokemon ride on top of another pokemon. Both examples took me 7 minutes to make. Imposters - Where I make one pokemon, entirely using parts from a different pokemon. These have the tendency of being cursed. Please specify what pokemon you want me to try to make, and what pokemon you want me to make it out of. Derpmons - Where I fuse a small pokemon with a legendary to try to create the silliest sprite possible. You can specify the small pokemon, legendary or both you want used. Also comes with silly names. The examples are named Who's better now Pikachu? and Oddish on fire with four legs. Painted - I recolor a pokemon to your specific liking. This involves any recolor that isn't just changing the colors of the sprite. This can add patterns, or scratch on images onto a pokemon. I can do this to any pokemon or fusion.

Painted Variants, (2) Flags, Melonistic

Flags - Where I recolor a pokemon and add markings based on a flag of your choosing. Melonistic - I've heard these are all the craze these days. People hatching many eggs to get a melonistic. I will make the pokemon look like a watermelon. And yes, this is based on a pun.
Face swap - Where I replace a pokemon's face with another pokemon's face. Lineless - This is where I remove all of the lines of a pokemon, and replace it with shading.

Lineless Variants (1) pencil shaded

Pencil shaded Lineless - I took the lineless above and used the pencil brush to give it softer shading. This can also be done to non-lineless sprites, though it doesn't look as good.
Veteran - Old pokemon that have braved many battles to protect others. Suggested by BjornDH. Tail I give a tail to a pokemon that doesn't have one. Cat - I give a pokemon cat ears and a tail to make it look like a cat. Bird - I give a pokemon bird wings, beak and legs to make it look like a bird. Stickers - Makes a pokemon look like a sticker. I can also do this to fusions. Aura - Gives a pokemon an aura. Feel free to specify color and width. I can also do this to fusions. Parts - I separate the different parts of a sprite. Useful if you don't feel like doing it yourself, or just want easy access in case you have a fuse every pokemon with Luxray project. (Though to be fair, you can just go to the spriter's resource and find the part sprite sheet used in game there for free. Not going to link because it has a comment section I'm unsure of the moderation of, but I can give you the link if you ask me via pm.) Banner - I create a banner for something. Please specify color, size, sprites you want used in it, text and background pattern. Please provide sprites for the banner as me having to make new sprites for the banner counts as separate sprites. Banners take around 10-20 minutes to make.
Determination Tier 40,000:40:8/1 hour
These sprites take me up to an hour to make. You will pay at most 40 gold poke or equivalent for these sprites.

index

Fusions - Half-Fusions - Self-Fusions - Cosplays - Amalgamates - Substitute Plush - Gijinka
Fusions - In fusions you specify what pokemon you want me to fuse together. You can ask me to fuse as many pokemon as you want. Also feel free to give me a theme for the fusion such as a fusion of all the eeveelutions that is also a flying type eeveelution. Fusions take 25-50 minutes to make. Feel free to specify a pose you want the fusion to be in. Almost all of the sprites I've made in my previous fusion focused sprite shop can be found here. Half-Fusions - Half fusions are fusions where a pokemon are two different things split across the center. I can do things like different pokemon, angle/demon, two different types, or pretty much anything else you can think of. Self-Fusions - Fusions where the pokemon is fused with it's self. Cosplays - Pokemon wearing outfits of other pokemon. I am willing to make fusions wear an outfit of another fusion. Amalgamates - Pokemon that are monochrome and melty. May also have eyes and mouths where there shouldn't be. I can also do this to fusions. Substitute Plush - I fuse a pokemon with a substitute doll in order to make a plush of the pokemon. Tiny lines are added for the seams. Gijinka - I can make pokemon into trainers. Feel free to specify the trainer. I can also do this to fusions. I try to make the design of the gijinka make sense if they were a human. These usally take 30 to 40 minutes to make.
Absol Tier 70,000:70:14
These sprites tend to take the longest to make, sometimes going up to two or more hours. You will pay at most 70 for these sprites.

index

Customs - Retypes - Characters - Fakemon - Mega Evolution - Move (Z-moves) - Sprites from scratch - Custom animations
Customs - In other words I will try to sprite pretty much anything onto a pokemon if you ask me to. I can work off of references, descriptions or themes. If you want me to make something like a pokesona, angel or Christmas version of a pokemon it falls into here. DO NOT JUST SAY YOU WANT A CUSTOM OF A POKEMON. This is intended to be an expanded pokesona option, not a random option. Please give me a reference, description or theme to work off of. If you want a random sprite see Surprise. The time taken for these vary wildly on what you want.
Made for Aikra, for their use only
Retypes - Where I change the typing of a pokemon. I almost always try to make a theme for them. Placed here due to their tendency to get very scratch heavy. I can also do dual types and can do this to fusions. Feel free to specify a pose for the retype. The time taken for these can vary wildly from 15 minutes to 2 hours to make. Characters - I make a pokemon version of a character. Feel free to specify the pokemon I should use for it. Please include or link to the direct image(Nothing but the image appears in the link) of the character in your post when asking for one. The examples for this are of the characters Undyne and Alphys from Undertale. Fakemon - I can work off of references or create new fakemon off of a few concepts. I can do this either from scratch which is most likely what I'll do if you give me a reference, or from other pokemon+scratched on parts, which is likely what I'll do if you want me to make a new fakemon. The first example I did from other pokemon+scratched on parts and the second example is an old 100% scratched sprite. Mega Evolution - I create a mega for any pokemon you want. I can also make megas for fusions. These can take anywhere from 50 minutes to 2 hours to make. -> -> Moves - I make a sprite of a pokemon using a move. Please specify the pokemon and the move. Please note I am still learning how to sprite good energy effects. The time taken for these can vary wildly depending on the move you want me to make. The examples took me aroudn 50 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes to make.

Move variants (1) - Z-moves

Z-moves - I make a pokemon use a Z-move. Please specify the pokemon and the Z-move
Sprites from scratch - I can sprite from scratch. Feel free to specify what pose you want them in. These take 1 to 2 hours to make. Custom animations - I can create an original animation for a pokemon or fusion. I can make smooth animations of pokemon moving and rotating body parts though I can't really animate stuff like fire. I can not do recolors of the official pokemon animations. These usally take 2 hours to make.
Varying
The price for these types of sprites vary. Please read their description for more information. Surprise - This is where I give you a completely random sprite of a pokemon you ask for. Please state how much you are willing to pay upfront, as I will make the sprite based on how much you are going to pay for it. Scenes - Scenes are where one or more pokemon does something and interact with eachother. I can also use fusions in scenes. Please provide the sprites for the fusions as saying a Pichu/Eevee fusion happily riding a Lugia/Ho-oh fusion counts as three separate sprites. The max price depends on how many pokemon are in the scene. It's 2 - 25, 3 to 5 - 40, 6+ - 70 Back Sprites - I make a back sprite for any sprite you give me. These can either be gen 4 styled like the example on the left, or gen 5 styled like the example on the right. Please specify what style you want when you order. I cannot do the gen 4 style with gen 5 pokemon. The max price of the sprite will be the max price of the category the sprite you give me to make a back sprite of is. Want something that isn't here? Feel free to order sprite types not listed. I have a lot of spriting experience and chances are that I will be able to sprite it.
So Ive's been really into making sprites recently ever since I've reopened my shop. I've been trying out as many spriting styles as I can to increase the variety of my shop to hopefully draw more people in. Though at the same time it might give them choice paralysis. Still just how much I want to say I can do anything in my shop. I feel confident in my spriting skills and could probably do most things if someone asked. Though I do have my limits, so saying I can do anything would be false advertising. Still I'm now going to list the sprite types I want to offer in my shop and plan on making an example of soon.

Types I'm planning on adding

• Eggs(Would probably only edit the inside of egg, I never liked how pokeballs would suddenly get huge tails, maybe use parts of minisprites).
  • Glitch(I've tried but not happy with my results, maybe offer different styles for different glitches)
  • PMD icons - test my scratch skills on making new emotions. Could probably edit existing ones)
  • dolls
  • PMD animations
  • Item fusions
  • Royalty
  • Possibly angel/devil, does already fall under customs
  • Possibly flying,
  • Make creepy pokemon cute?
  • Pokemon Fishbuns
  • Kirby's copy abilities of pokemon
  • Pokemon with flags
  • Pokemon Torzei sprites
  • Pokemon in cars and bikes, and planes
  • totems
  • Rubber ducks
  • Evolutions
  • Preevolutions
  • Glowing
  • Sleeping pokemon
  • Couples
  • Paper -normal-paper background - paper Mario style
  • Ghost
  • Withered
  • Fish
  • Sponge
  • 2.5D(Sprites look like models)
  • 3D stuff(It will be cursed
  • Yamask masks
  • Eeveelutions of any pokemon
  • Mimic pokemon
  • Badges?
  • Burmy/Wormadam cloaks
  • Pokemon as flowers (They become like Sunflora)
  • Pokemon holding items
  • Gen 1 fusions
  • Dress up remakes
  • Pokemon Rumble like sprites
  • Fuse the same pokemon together 3 different times
  • Foodmons? (Probably not)
  • Pokemon with wings
  • Custom outfits on pokemon
  • HGSS walking pokemon
  • Snowmen(Snow Pokemon?)
  • Chibi Runners
Suggested by BjornDH armor pokemon - like in the Lucario movie glass statue recolors Suggested by MedievalDiva422 Dragon-like pokemon Inspired by LemonZesty Minisprites - gen 7 Animated minisprites - gen 5

recolors

• Pomeg egg recolors
  • Chocolate
  • Pastel
  • Really dark
  • 100% Saturation
  • 0% Saturation

Sprites to make

Customized scene version of my SoulSilver team. Munna or Mushana lineless + pencil shaded Walking Iripster PMD sprite (It's fluff is the end of me) A scene using my move exsample of one pokemon attacking another.
If anyone is reading this I am open to suggestions.

added

• Shadows
  • cat pokemon
  • bird-like mons.
  • Face swaps
  • Pokemon as trainers
  • Inverted
  • Galaxy
  • Melons. Melonistic
  • Shadows creeping up behind pokemon
  • Backsprites
  • Pokemon out of different pokemon
  • Parts
  • Inverted recolors
  • Pokemon riding other pokemon
  • pokeballs
  • Attacks
  • Custom megas
  • Ying+Yang
  • Gracidiea - Shaymin recolor + flower
  • Mimikyu outfits
It's hard to tell what I've added from this list as everything in the sprites to add in one huge paragraph ahh.
Let me gather my thoughts on the reboot in this post. A story mode for PFQ is something I'm very excited about. It's something I've always wanted from the site and sounds like it'll be very fun. Though I feel like the announcement was, how do I put it, poorly timed. It was made while the reboot was very early in development. Due to this it left many players worried about their stuff, and no absolute answers can be given yet on what is going to be transferable or not. For me it makes me worry about continuing upgrading my badges. I know that most stuff is planed to be transferable though something may up, but I'm worried about that chance that something may come up. I don't want to work on something that will eventually become useless. I just wish some more concrete answers could be given. The announcement says the core of pokefarm will be changed, but fails to show how it will be changed. I see a bunch of quality of life improvements and a story based quest system being added, though I don't see why the reboot was needed for them. Still I'm glad all the pokemon will be transferable. I'm not to worried about the having it in your dex first requirement because dex trading is a thing. All I need to hear about now is that battles will be available in the reboot and I'll be happy. Though I also wonder what will happen to the current forums. I hope I won't have to transfer over stuff like my journal to a new set of forums. And then there's the fate of features like contests and comics. Still I can tell the reboot is being made with the best intentions. I know Niet wants to make Pokefarm the best it can be for everyone, and he sees the best way to do that is with a reboot. Already with the announcement post alone I can see many improvements being made to pokefarm. But I guess it's time for me to start shiny hunting, something I know I will be able to keep in the reboot!
Yes! I hatched a beautiful shiny Spinarak. I completely missed the sparkles though out of the corner of my eye I noticed something was off the second I went to the shelter. I checked back and this beautiful girl was sitting in my party. I'm so happy right now. I think I'll keep going for a second, so I can get the whole line. Yes! I just hatched an Albino Spinarak! I still need a name for him but I'm so happy! This hunt is much more successful than the one I did a month ago with the free hypermode. 1 Shiny and 1 Albino in 285 eggs compared to nothing in 230. I hatched another albino. A chain of 1,600 just trying to get 2 shiny Spinarak. How did I get 2 albinos first. I swear if I get a melan before a second shiny(Though a melan would be nice Sally). Finally, at long long last I got another shiny Spinarak. 2085 eggs, for 2 shinys and 2 albinos. I got to say, that is the perfect non-hypermode hunt right there. The best part is that all of my Spinarak's parents are my pair, I just love how they are all related. After about 2 months of hunting Spinarak this hunt is over, but what now? I guess I'll keep hatching Spinarak until I ready another pair for my next hunt, and try to evolve Muffet. Also nickname their dad. I am done with this hunt. Thank you sally. I didn't expect another special Spinarak. I was just hatching Spinarak until I decided what to hatch next and I got you. I guess this wraps this hunt up with a nice little bow. Spinarak 2120, 2,3,
So I decided to start a Heatmor hunt because the shiny is cool. I already got one in a chain of 84. What a pretty girl. I think I'll go for Axew next. It's entire line has pretty shinys and Albinos. I think I'll try to go for an entire line. 10k EHP eggs might be a lot of work, but I really like Axew's line of shinys.

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page