PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

IOSTREAM's AvatarIOSTREAM
The Megastones will be issued at ~17:00 UTC. At least they were issued at that time during past MCW's.
Avatar is made from screenshot from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
with swapped Maxie and Brendan models
. Made by myself.
// Added space for the proper display of the tip tag. This is intentional!
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18

QUOTE originally posted by dpkg95

The Megastones will be issued at ~17:00 UTC. At least they were issued at that time during past MCW's.
I also said that by the word 'Evening'
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
999 Mega Stones have been given out this time around. Congratulations to you all if you reached the target! It should be waiting for you in your Inventory.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
Woot, Skarmorite! Now, I just need to get me a Shiny Skarmory to use it on...
Signature by Naiyala
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
Jake434 is right.Cool,skarmorite I want to know how will it look like. Edit:Eltafez has a shiny mega skarmory
Hidanna's AvatarHidanna
Ah My first Mega Stone. I missed the first MCW because I was at work and ill, and I couldn't do the second MCW properly because of work, managed to get about 5,000 interactions done before the event finished, got the custom sprite though (Loved it) Thanks for these great rewards, Admins :D
LF: Cloned Sashes and Nightmare Shrouds! Can we just take a moment to appreciate this GIF?
Meu's AvatarMeu
I speculated with my friend about it on Skype and Skarmory was my first guess. It's one of my favorites <3 I haven't seen a non-shiny Mega one. Off to see what it looks like.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Super thrilled with the Skarmorite! Skarmory is one of my faves. Thanks Niet! :D
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Lokitty5000's AvatarLokitty5000
B-But I got 10,000 interactions points... I looked at it on Saturday after clicking a bunch... :(
21/???©ferrous
@Lokitty: Its not interaction points, its interactions... meaning you probably got less than 10,000.
~ Avatar made by me ~

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page