PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Lokitty5000's AvatarLokitty5000
@Wolf: Oh, well that sucks.. Thanks for telling me.
21/???©ferrous
Strawberry24's AvatarStrawberry24
I got over 10,000 clicks but it's not showing in my inventory...is that because i don't have the mega ring? Also i signed up with the code for the mightyenite Q that doesn't show up either.
My avatar of Tymo the Berrichu was made by me. Please no stealing. Someone told me my old Avatar was Gaudy so I trained in Pixel art until I could make the one I have now.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
The FAQ answers your first question. Do you have anything in the mega stone tab of your inventory or do you not have that tab at all?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Strawberry24: It is in your Inventory, under Mega Stones. Your Mightyenite Q will be given to you when you get the Mega Ring - this is a feature intended to prevent abuse of the promo code (otherwise people could create a bunch of accounts, trade the Mega Stone to themselves, and get a lot of them)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
oh okay That makes sense, I just dont have that particular tab yet. Guess i just have to unlock it. Edit: Oh just looked at my inventory again. I have the tab and the newest Skarmorite yay!
Jake434's AvatarJake434
I can't believe I was right on it being Skarmorite. So glad I was finally able to do a Mass Click Weekend.
@Jake434: Same here, I had to go on weekend road trips during the last two. Fate is so fickle that way. n_n I can't help but feel so lucky to get this one.
Kinteroo's AvatarKinteroo
Congrats to anyone who met the requirements! :D Hope nobody else slept through most of the weekend because of dental recovery, heheh.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I thought it was a Noivernite. It certainly looked like one.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Whoa. Skarmory mega. I was WAY off.
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page