PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Lostcalls's AvatarLostcalls
Sweet! another massclick weekend! I'm afraid I might not be on much though, sometimes I get on a lot on the weekends and sometimes not at all... so I'm hoping to get lucky. ^-^
Gaze Upon ==> Avatar made by Chanty!
Karai's AvatarKarai
I will try to be on! I love the massclick weekends! Dunno if I can make this one though, but I shall try!!
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang

QUOTE originally posted by Aérix

Yay! I get a shot at another free megastone~ and earn a butt load of credits at the same time for a radar~ :D
Just realized that. BUTTLOAD OF CREDITS HERE I COME
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
I got an idea- how about if you get an extra 10,000 interactions, you get the previous Mass-Click Weekend Mega Stones you missed? That way, everyone who didn't get previous ones can get them? And there would be a whole lot more clicking!
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
Ooh, yes! Another free Megastone, and more clicks to be earned, which will level Pokemon, which will lead to evolution's, so we can grab the Mega Ring, and lastly, Credits! Thank you Niet and all the mods! I know when the site gets clicking, its gets INSANE.
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
This is great, doing a shiny hunt, i'll be able to hatch a lotta eggs quickly >:3

Credits|Trade Shop

I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. Hit me up if you're interested.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Oh....but I can't click properly because I've got a bruise on the Palm of my hand. I suppose I can just make it worse. Doesn't matter about that :p Nah,I love these events especially when you have the Marie counter active because I hatch lots of eggs and then I can't hatch anymore with breaking the chain. I hope you people are ready to get clicking :3 good luck everyone and thanks note for organising it.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Urik0's AvatarUrik0
nice another megastone nice. just hoping this time i dont get a sore arm
UGH, these are really good ideas, but all of them seem to occur when I won't have a computer available ;-;
Temporarily a WIP
dark lava's Avatardark lava
Awsome I can't wait to see what pokemon the mega stone goes to
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page