PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 171819

Ticklicous's AvatarTicklicous
Ohmygosh yes!!! :D I still wish I had been around for the floatzelite though. Dx
Jinouchi's AvatarJinouchi
Whew! I'm so ready. My fingers are already itching to get clicking!
Check out my art shop! I make all kinds of Templates, Signatures, Avatars & Skins! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Places Where I Can Be Found
Meh.
CONFUSED! LOST! AND DISORGANIZED!
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen

QUOTE originally posted by Ticklicous

Ohmygosh yes!!! :D I still wish I had been around for the floatzelite though. Dx
My idea is, if you get another 10,000 interactions, you get all Mega Stones from previous ones. I can get the Jumpluffite. you could get the Floatzelite.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Nah, I don't think so.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Aw, I think I'm gonna be quite a bit busy this weekend :/ Hopefully I'll still be able to click at least a bit though! The clicking is certainly gonna help with my Skarmory breeding...
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
Hopefully, this crummy laptop will make things easier on me and let me actually manage this MCW by actually loading the fields, unlike last MCW.
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
Atropos's AvatarAtropos

QUOTE originally posted by PokemonRen

QUOTE originally posted by Ticklicous

My idea is, if you get another 10,000 interactions, you get all Mega Stones from previous ones. I can get the Jumpluffite. you could get the Floatzelite.
That's not really fair to those who were here and worked for the original stones. They're rare/exclusive for a reason
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Yay :D
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by PokemonRen

I got over 10,000 interactions in Mass Click Weekend 2, although the interactions page cut over 300 interactions from my Sunday interactions on Monday, so I didn't get it. It also says I didn't get over 10,000 interactions total on the first Mass Click Weekend, although I got the Floatzelite.
Or you miscalculated when you aimed for just 10k. Interactions cannot be cut off from one day to another - Sally is very careful when processing them. She also has each user's interactions stored in the database. Feel free to PM me if you want to know your exact numbers, but I can tell you this much: you barely got over 10k on the first MCW, hence the Floatzelite, but you didn't make the 10k on MCW2. Assuming they got cut off when you don't know how the system works will get you nowhere.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Good luck to everyone.

Pages: 12345··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page