PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 13141516171819

Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Aww, next time SpiritOfSakura!!! You can do it! :D And congrats to all those who made the 10k too :)
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Vermilion's AvatarVermilion
senior.png
*runs around flips tables angrily, breathing fire* It's official. Karate and homework have stopped me from getting the Mega Stone. Over the course of the two hours between lunch today (yesterday server time) to reset, I was on my phone for a time, then quickly migrated to the computer to reach a grand total of...9,930 clicks. EDIT: However, I wish a congratulations to all who did make it, and I'm betting that the stone is either Zoroark or Bisharp c:
Formerly FlamingMania. Avatar made by Lady Ermac for my use only. Proof. **THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHILE I COMMISSION SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. THIS IS A FREEBIE.**
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Keep the spam down, you guys! Don't post if you're only gonna tell us your tally.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
(sorry) Now... WE WAIT!! *silence* OKAY NOW SPECULATIONS Zoroark, Bisharp, Krookodile, uh... Talonflame? *shot*
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
BloodRain15's AvatarBloodRain15
rookie.png
Does the mega stone go directly into your inventory, or do we need to pick it up from somewhere?
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Yeah I was wondering the same thing @BloodRain. I would think it may be directly sent but get a message from the System??
Vermilion's AvatarVermilion
senior.png
The Mega Stone goes directly into your inventory, as soon as Niet distributes them, of course~
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
ace.pnge.png
Luxray901 Talonflame is unlikely as Nintendo said Kalos Pokemon may not or won't get Mega's. But this is Pokefarm not Nintendo so I guess it's possible.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
DNM's AvatarDNM
ultra.pnge+.png
Good point. I throughly look forward to seeing which pokemon receives a mega evolution. Though I don't know why it looks like houndoomite to me. Oh well This is the most intriguing Mega Stone Monday yet. Who's with me? P. S. Can we call the Monday people get their mega stones Mega Stone Monday? It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

QUOTE originally posted by DNM

Though I don't know why it looks like houndoomite to me. Oh well
As I said awhile ago, the colors are in different order to the houndoomite.

Pages: 123··· 13141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page