PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩕Udon Prison🩕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 828384858687

god that's so worth it +1 mm

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

ANYWAY Happy new year from my babeys, Calypso and Queen!
Got into D.Gray-Man thanks to a certain someone recommending it to me :squints: And the Millennium Earl is now my husband it’s canon 🙏
Thank you to everyone who sent me Sweethearts over the past couple days! I tried to reciprocate as much as I can but I had barely any credits xD
àȘˆ(@̜̜̎̊̋̐̃̀̚ͅ❊@̜̜̎̊̋̐̃̀̚ͅ)ૐ GlitchBirds are cool
It’s been 4 years today that we lost you and I miss you every day. It doesn’t feel like 4 years, I still remember it so clearly, I’m probably never going to forget it. I love you and miss you so much. My mental health has suffered so badly for the past 4 years and it’s negatively affected my motivation so much that I’m tired all the time and sometimes even sleep through an entire day and still feel tired. I’d deal with it if you were still here though. I still think the past 4 years are just a really long nightmare and that I’ll wake up and you’ll still be here, but I know that’s not true. We’re going to visit grandma today so she and grandad won’t be alone, they and dad miss you so much as well. I still have my birds that I named after you. I’ll never be getting rid of them; I miss our inside jokes too, every time I hear Don’t Stop Believin’- I have to yell “HOWAAAAARD” And every time I see those silly screenshots from a ChuckleVision YTP I have to say “What on Earth?!!” 😂 Anyway this is probably cringy as all hell but I just needed somewhere to vent because I’m Big Sad
Ok we’re not going anywhere bc dad has COVID whebwjjdnekdnwbdnsn And knowing my luck I have it too, so flow test time
Whoops, update, I don’t have covid but there’s still a chance I’ll catch it from my dad but that’s ok, I’m more worried about him than myself
Aight forget that “I don’t have covid” post bc I’m PRETTY SURE I HAVE COVID LMAOOOO I think I got a false negative on my test bc I’m blocked up, throat hurts, I sound weird and I have a high pitched cough 😂
Me forgetting the last post i made here was that i had covid Hi im alive ig, not that active here atm

Pages: 123··· 828384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page