PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 84858687

Birthday in less than a month (1st nov), annual wishlist here; DP for my delta melan legend birthday hunt :] Fire Feathers Uber HM Art (ask for refs if u decide to draw smth 😳) Ty all for putting up with me for another year

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

I drew one of Queen and Rosé’s children, Prince, for Halloween. He’s so cute I love him sm 🥺 I also drew myself some birthday art for yesterday bc my sona/self-insert ofc has the same birthday as me!
Still alive just busy with work and tired 24/7 bc of it, plus pfq just isn’t as fun as it used to be tbh
Gonna try to get back into pfq once I’m a little more used to my work schedule :]
BEST DAY EVER QUEEN’S DESIGN FROM WHEN HE WAS YOUNG GOT REVEALED TODAY I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY LONG WHILE AT WORK LMAO
Drew a little something for myself of my beloveds :] Honestly who needs real people when I have Queen

QUOTE originally posted by Kyoujurou

sappy post incoming, sorrynotsorry This is a bit long overdue but only because both of us have been extremely busy with our lives and the holidays and with everything that’s gone down on PFQ lately, I haven’t been too active on-site; and when I am, I’m more focused on clicking than I am anything else. I just wanted to give a shout out to such an amazing person, @Rose_The_Plague for being the best friend a person could ever ask for. I know our relationship didn’t last overly long and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! Through everything, you’ve remained entirely loyal and faithful and caring and I wish you nothing but the best. 💕 I’m glad I get to keep you in my life as one of my best friends. Our relationship didn’t end badly and it didn’t tarnish our friendship even a little bit. I treasure our friendship a lot. You’ve always been there for me whenever I needed someone, you’re always around when others aren’t or are just busy and can’t be around. You’re a great listener and you try to help out whenever you can, even when I’ve never asked for help. Whoever sweeps you up next is going to be one hell of a lucky fella, if you choose to date again 💕 Seeing you geek out over One Piece and Queen always makes me smile and laugh, even if I know virtually nothing about the anime. 😂 Just seeing your passion is awe-inspiring and I love when people talk about the things they’re passionate about. I look forward to what our friendship brings about in the upcoming years and I’m so excited to get to meet you in person soon (along with Em)! That vacation is going to be amazing and certainly one hell of a time to remember and I hope you both enjoy yourselves 🥰 Okay, I’ve rambled enough I think. I think I’ve gotten my point across 😂 I love you, Ro 🥰 You deserve the universe. Never change 💕

YOU

I’m shout outing you BACK.

Even though our relationship didn’t last that long, which there’s nothing wrong with, I’m glad in the end we figured out that we work better as friends! Like you said; nothing ended on a bad note at all and I’m very grateful to have you in my life as one of my best friends too! I would be lost if I didn’t have you, Em, Tye and many others in my life, even if we have been busy being productive lately! I’m so glad you’re doing well and I will ALWAYS be there for you no matter what 😤💛 Now you’ve done it, mentioned the Q WORD. Now I’m going to constantly bombard you with it even more than I already did 😤 and I equally love when you get excited over Kyojuro, Sasuke and Itachi!! It was so fun watching Demon Slayer with you and I’m looking forward to watching more anime and forcing you and Em to watch One Piece so you can hear me scream and cry whenever Queen gets on the screen Our planned vacation is going to be SO GOOD AAAAAH- I’m excited! ANYWAY AKSJDJS I’m not good at WORDS like you are but I love you too, Kyo!! You also deserve the universe and you better not change OR ELSE 😤

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

BEST DAY EVER QUEEN’S DESIGN FROM WHEN HE WAS YOUNG GOT REVEALED TODAY I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY LONG WHILE AT WORK LMAO
27 DAYS LATER AND ANOTHER NEW CANON QUEEN DESIGN FROM HIS PAST DROPPED I’M SO BLESSED He’s a little fatter in this one 😩
tfw you forget eiscue is a bird
rgdddddddddddd

Pages: 123··· 84858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page