PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8384858687

Alice Cooper concert with my dad on the 25th and I’m BIG EXCITE for it :] The Cult are playing too and we get to meet them so I’m 👀

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Sooo my dad made a mistake with our tickets- We were supposed to be meeting The Cult but instead he’d accidentally booked the tickets to meet Alice Cooper instead and I was like NO WAY I GET TO MEET ALICE COOPER WHAT THE HELL 😭😭😭 He was SO sweet and asked what my name was and he was 🥺🥺 Everyone who was there for the meet and greet all got a bag of stuff, some posters including a hand signed one from Alice himself, a setlist with what songs would be playing and in what order and some other stuff too! He played my favourite song and I was so stoked 😭 And one of the guitarists in the band, Tommy Henricksen, threw one of his guitar picks and I got it! 👀💦
Psa if ur transphobic please go away :] Not abt anyone here, seeing transphobes irl makes me sick 🤮
Forgot to mention here also but I’ve officially been in love with Queen from One Piece for 3 years now 😁😚 It’s been so fun finding comfort characters that I love and draw every day, feels good to be getting back into art again. Maybe I’ll reopen that doodle thread one day since I improved at doing art on my phone :]
Thinking about how if mom were here today, she’d be so happy for me, I have a wonderful boyfriend, I’m the happiest I’ve been in years and she’d be happy that I’m happy :] She always knew what I was like and we had that in common, I miss watching anime with her and us both going feral over our favorite characters when they came on screen. She always used to make me birthday cards with the characters I simp for on them and then I’d draw her the characters she simped for too, it was fun and I miss it but I know losing people is part of life, I can understand that. And while my dad might not be into anime, or the things my mom and I were into, he’s happy as long as I’m happy! So thank you, mom and dad, for being supportive always 💕 And to Matt, you smell but ilu even though you bully me :] 💕
Sorry for the cringe last post but I was talking to my dad about mom and we talked about all this stuff so it was on my mind 😂
Thought I would regret my name change but it makes me so happy bc it’s Queen related 🥺 It’s my bf’s fault he changed his first and it tempted me to do mine— (thank u for tempting me it made me very happy ilu— You make me happy ùwú) It’s also Self-Ship September and so far I’ve drawn something every day for my Canon x OC ship for QueenRosé!! Gotta do today’s prompt soon 🙏 Maybe I’ll post them here eventually idk tbh, they’re not all that good bc they’re just traditional doodles but maybe if I feel like it 😂
My favourite drawing so far from this years Self-Ship September 👉👈 It could be better but I’ll be redrawing everything at my own leisure úwù
esfdfsse
Lost my grandad today, I’ll miss you so much but I’m glad you’re not suffering anymore.

Pages: 123··· 8384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page