PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 81828384858687

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm so excited for next Sunday's One Piece episode! I get more Queen content!!!!!! I get Who's Who and Sasaki content!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

I haven't posted here in a while so here's a drawing of Who's-Who from One Piece! He's wearing a kittie sweater and necklace because his wife (my OC-) gave them to him. uwu
Big sad that they're removing Stranger Things DLC from DbD, gonna have to go and buy all the cosmetics just so I have them once they go on sale :')
uhhhhhh thanks sally?? I come back after mini hiatuses to a random shiny mythical fakemon lmao
I’m going absolutely insane, my monkey brain has activated
No real wishlist this year but my birthday is on the 1st November woohoo i'm so old since I have no real wishlist, I'd love to get some art of anybody from any of my folders here!
Hehe, happy 💕
I did a picture redraw of my One Piece OC, Tessa, using an image a friend sent me on Twitter :D
One Piece episode 1000 finally came out and I'm so proud of it for coming so far AND NEW ONE PIECE MOVIE ANNOUNCED IM SO HYPED WAAAAAAH
See you later, alligator

Pages: 123··· 81828384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page