PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8081828384858687

Congrats to Italy who won Eurovision 2021!! Finland was my #1 pick but Italy was second choice for me! Loved their songs a lot :D

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

My poor little friend, I hope he will be okay and that I could help him when I looked after him. Mr. Eric Peanut
I am SO HYPED RIGHT NOW AAAAAH Watching the 5th anniversary dbd stream in a watch party on twitch and THE NEW KILLER IS NEMESIS AND HE HAS ZOMBIE MINIONS WITH HIM???? THIS GAME IS SO POG!! I’m so excited for this!!!! And the new map???? LOOKS SO GOOD. It’s MASSIVE.
Did a doodle of best girl Megumi from Food Wars Trying to get more into pen drawings with minimal pencil sketches!
god i love birds! the new galarian birdies are super nice and i love them all, and the sprites for the feathers are super cute awhauwuawaj
I am now officially a mod for another Dead by Daylight streamer on Twitch! We had a trial on Monday, and Tuesday was the big day, a 24 hour stream to celebrate the new Resident Evil chapter release! I was there for almost the entire 24 hours, I had a couple of naps here and there, but for the most part it was so fun! Then after the stream we got our roles updated in his Discord server to the proper mod roles 🥺 I’m so happy to be able to help out! Usually I’d just be…sitting at home doing nothing, waiting for my friends to get online or come home all day, and like….there’s nothing wrong with that but I wasn’t doing anything, so being able to help out in this stream has given me something I can do while my friends are away! Hopefully my new meds start helping my motivation so I can start doing more things too, like the stuff I used to love doing but now have barely any motivation for….. (looking at you, artwork >.> )
hehe bird
bird!!!!!!!!
hehe brick
@Horror; absolutely! Feel free to DM me on here or Discord c:

Pages: 123··· 8081828384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page