PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in šŸ¦•Udon PrisonšŸ¦•

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals > šŸ¦•Udon PrisonšŸ¦• >

Itā€™s been 4 years today that we lost you and I miss you every day. It doesnā€™t feel like 4 years, I still remember it so clearly, Iā€™m probably never going to forget it. I love you and miss you so much. My mental health has suffered so badly for the past 4 years and itā€™s negatively affected my motivation so much that Iā€™m tired all the time and sometimes even sleep through an entire day and still feel tired. Iā€™d deal with it if you were still here though. I still think the past 4 years are just a really long nightmare and that Iā€™ll wake up and youā€™ll still be here, but I know thatā€™s not true. Weā€™re going to visit grandma today so she and grandad wonā€™t be alone, they and dad miss you so much as well. I still have my birds that I named after you. Iā€™ll never be getting rid of them; I miss our inside jokes too, every time I hear Donā€™t Stop Believinā€™- I have to yell ā€œHOWAAAAARDā€ And every time I see those silly screenshots from a ChuckleVision YTP I have to say ā€œWhat on Earth?!!ā€ šŸ˜‚ Anyway this is probably cringy as all hell but I just needed somewhere to vent because Iā€™m Big Sad

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ɨ7/1000

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page