PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 858687

wow almost a week with no posts here whats wrong with me been playing pixelmon like every day haha

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

AAA Eurovision i missed you, looking forward to seeing the rest of the performances!
got lucky with my free loot box on Overwatch and got Roadhog's new skin, instantly equipped, it's so good! I also got Lucio's and Mercy's, I couldn't resist :weary:
went to a Paul Young concert last night, it was great!! now to think about who i want to see perform next haha
Old
I SURVIVED THE GREAT POWER OUTAGE OF PFQ 2019
Now that PFQ is back I can give a smol update. Dad and I went away for a week, we went on the day PFQ went down lmao. Then came home like a couple days before it came back 🤔 Meanwhile I’ve started a course in Microsoft Office and hopefully can bag myself a diploma by the end of it 👌
henlo friends i am tired! after getting almost no sleep last night, getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning and then having a nap until midday, doing 3 hours of work for my Microsoft Office course, going out to buy groceries for the week while my dad goes away to do work up in Scotland, then coming home and having dinner (SO tiring i know) i am knackered!
How did i get 20 subscribers im- Henlu friends
I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT THIS BUT When my dad and I got home from our week away I saw some bird droppings on my chair and was like “is that bird poo or a really ill bug poo” I shrugged it off as there’s no way a bird could be in the house, right!!! Wrong!!! 10 minutes later as i was appropriately watching a video about kiwi birds, a sparrow flew into the living room and freaked me out! “DAD THERES A BIRD IN HERE” i yell I tried to catch to make sure it was ok but it seemed good so i opened the kitchen door to give it an exit THEN IT TOUCHED MY HAND WITH ITS LITTLE FEET AND I ALMOST CRIED BC I LOVE BIRDS

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page