PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 858687

I don't know what I did to deserve getting rus twice today but thank you sally

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ă—7/1000

o h god i have 5 adamant orbs left after this party rip my dream melan again
well, another failed dialga hunt not sure what to hunt now, motivation has been lost quite a lot, saving up for probably a year or close to it for a legend hunt and failing to get what your goal is really kills it haha
EXCUSE ME what the heck is going on
i dressed him up, he's with nature now
y'all need to calm down also 18 subscribers what did i do
Looking at the stats for melans and 2 of those Doduo and 2 of those Dodrio are mine lmao

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Woof echocardiogram done, gotta wait for the results to arrive in the post or smth now 🤷‍♀️
took an entire month for me to get my results but apparently there's nothing wrong with me so ig im not dying which is probably good

entire reason i had to have the echocardiogram

death mention pls no look if you are sensitive to this stuff

so yea echocardiogram, like an ultra sound for the heart, it was weird. i had to have it done bc when mum passed away suddenly, they thought it may be due to like electrical currents in the heart so wanted to get me tested to make sure it wasn't hereditary but results say my heart is normal in size, all valves are working and no sign of cardiac abnormalities. though bc the post mortem couldnt find literally anything on how mum died, they cant give me a genetic screening bc there aren't any specific genes to test for but uh yea apparently i there's nothing wrong with me hopefully
the anxiety over these results was not worth it lmao
Callout post my friends are great and i appreciate them I am also a smelly kiwi
Ok i’ve been playing minecraft pixelmon a LOT lately and its really fun! I’ve already got a few shinies and about three whole pc boxes full of doduo It’s really fun i’ve been playing it every day djdjdjdjxkckc

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page