PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 858687

okay apparently Dialga hates me, used a z crystal yesterday and hatched no albinos at all, rip!! I'm tired as heck now, so i'm gonna head to sleep and maybe try to do more Type Race stuff later.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

god i'm so excited for Borderlands 3, but it's not available on Steam yet for pre-purchase. I'm hoping when it becomes available, we can also get the deluxe editions bc I want those exclusive weapons and skins :weary: OH UH if this is in the wrong journal then lemme know??? it's a rated 18 game iirc so dont wanna get in trouble for posting about it gfhfhgkjhf
the struggle is real need to do art commission wants to draw borderlands fanart wants to draw one piece fanart and wants to draw overwatch fanart DOES NONE OF THE ABOVE -probably plays overwatch instead
Happy egg day
Event spoilers about something you cannot trade

spoilies

nother box

Clear Nectar CAN NOT be traded! Y’all will have to harvest it yourself! It is a Key Item therefore you cannot trade it!
Talking about Overwatch Storm Rising. Okay so I LOVE Maximillien, I want him to be a playable character really badly because I just want to see more playable omnics. The last playable one we got was Orisa and I'd just like to see more. And that Omnic that appears at the end of the event cutscene is a potential character too. But with how many characters have been revealed and who already have voices, it'll probably be a while before we get new Omnics, especially since Echo seems like she'll be playable. I'd also like the queen of Junkertown to be playable as well, it'd be cool to see her! Sojourn now has a face and a voice to go with it, so maybe we'll get her as an eventual playable too. JUST GIVE ME MAXIMILLIEN BLIZZARD. anYWAY back to talking about the event itself, I really liked Storm rising but I also kind of wished they didn't reuse 4 heroes from previous events. I mean, I LIKE the heroes they used, but it would have been nice for some other heroes to get the event spotlight. Regardless though I still can't get anything good from the loot boxes.
Nobody: Me: Crying over not getting the CS at the end of the event and getting anxious over it take note: do not overreact too much like me and try to be patient for a fix (hopefully) vgfjkgjkjfkgjhfg
positive post: i love birds please send me bird pictures also if y'all ever wanna add me on battle dot net for some overwatch then my battletag is Rojurou#2816 i'm usually connected to the americas so i can play with my s/o but like if anyone wants to add just let me know who you are if you can, otherwise i've no problem accepting friend requests
Played as Doomfist for the first time on Storm Rising (All Heroes) and didn't die once, mostly thanks to the team healers tho lmao Still not good at Doomfist AT ALL I SUCK but it was fun! So happy I got my Maximilien spray :sob:
Eevee collection so far:

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page